Author Topic: What do you do to support your addiction??  (Read 8854 times)

sin2beta

Re: What do you do to support your addiction??
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2013, 10:22:56 pm »
I'm an underwear model
You get to pick your burn :D

Just because you leave the curtains open and don't wear pants doesn't make you an underwear model!

Or

Just because you put pictures of yourself wearing panties on the internet doesn't make you an underwear model!

I'll take the first one. So will my neighbors.

Ooooohhhhh snap!
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2013, 10:25:32 pm »
I work in a prison commissary.

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2013, 10:35:44 pm »
I work as a technician in an IT company. Pay is not very high this is the reason why i motly have quite common games ;)

« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2013, 03:48:52 am »
I'm in the Army, so I had enough extra money to indulge every now and again.  Now, I have to see how this divorce plays out to see how affected collecting will become...
This space for rent.  Affordable rates.  Inquire within.

jcalder8

« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2013, 09:58:37 am »
I'm in the Army, so I had enough extra money to indulge every now and again.  Now, I have to see how this divorce plays out to see how affected collecting will become...
I hope it all works out well for you.

atariboy

« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2013, 08:03:53 pm »

Ya hope everything works out all right for you, I got lucky and my ex wasn't into gaming so she could'nt care less. Also thanks for your service.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

foxhack

« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2013, 09:17:13 pm »
Don't worry, I'll hold onto your collection while that settles up.

;)

Seriously though, hope that goes well.

« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2013, 04:16:56 am »
To be clear- my collection is not in jeopardy.  I do not want her Nora Roberts books or Friends DVDs, she doesn't want my video games.  Good thing, too.  :)  I meant more extra money to apply towards collecting, after alimony, child support, etc.  Thanks for the vibes, though.
This space for rent.  Affordable rates.  Inquire within.

90snostalga

« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2013, 01:58:35 pm »
My wife is  a supervisor at her job and i dont work lol.  she makes enough for me to go to thrift stores and buy on ebay every here and there.  I do sell consoles and collectibles on the side but it dont make a lot of money