Author Topic: submitting box art - how long for changes to show up?  (Read 625 times)

submitting box art - how long for changes to show up?
« on: January 03, 2014, 10:44:47 am »
I submitted some missing C64 cover art a few days ago and they've yet to show up. They're in my wish list so I haven't seen the update. Is it still 24 hours or is it taking longer now? I realize mods and admins have lives and we are just past the holidays so this is just a question out of curiosity and not any kind of condemnation :)

matt

Re: submitting box art - how long for changes to show up?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 11:05:02 am »
I submitted some missing C64 cover art a few days ago and they've yet to show up. They're in my wish list so I haven't seen the update. Is it still 24 hours or is it taking longer now? I realize mods and admins have lives and we are just past the holidays so this is just a question out of curiosity and not any kind of condemnation :)

They show up as soon as we can get to them...which is usually within a few hours. I just checked and right now there are over 100 pending updates so I'll start going through em and look for yours.

matt

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 11:06:02 am »
and I think I just got em. Thanks for the submissions!

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 01:04:51 pm »
Thanks, again, it wasn't a complaint, just wondered if there was a new timeframe to look out for, and yep, you got the ones I submitted thanks :)