Author Topic: Feed page  (Read 741 times)

matt

Feed page
« on: January 25, 2014, 02:33:55 pm »
Scott was able to discover the source of our login slow down. It actually isn't even the login page, but rather the Feed page. Somehow I managed to create a query that takes over 30 seconds to execute. Do we have any other MySQL ninjas out there? I need some help fixing this one.

bobster

Re: Feed page
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 12:11:44 am »
Wish I could help! I took a class on SQL, but I don't think I'd be comfortable finding an issue.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

karyann

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 12:04:36 pm »
Same here, I'd love to help but I'm not sure I would be able to.  :-\ I haven't done any SQL outside of the classroom.

matt

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 06:49:07 pm »
Same here, I'd love to help but I'm not sure I would be able to.  :-\ I haven't done any SQL outside of the classroom.

I sent it off to a friend who is a database wiz.  Hopefully we'll have it resolved tomorrow.

karyann

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 04:05:37 pm »

I sent it off to a friend who is a database wiz.  Hopefully we'll have it resolved tomorrow.

I was about to suggest that I could at least take a look and try before admitting defeat without even seeing, but if you're friend's a wizard, I think he's better qualified :P