Author Topic: Any Youtubers Here?  (Read 3323 times)

vancha

Any Youtubers Here?
« on: January 25, 2014, 02:39:12 pm »
As all of us are collectors and I watch some of the bigger ones on youtube, I recently started my own channel as I thought it is fun to show off my pickups and collection like this. Now I was also wondering if anyone else here has a channel dedicated to there collection?

My collection channel is new, never done stuff like this before so I do not have that many video's, nor do I have allot of viewers... But here are my first videos of my new and fresh channel ;)

My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/vanchabloodedge

My Recent Pickups, Episode 1:

Unboxing Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue:

My Gamecube Collection Januari 2014:

If you guys have a channel or watch a very good one, feel free to share it here. I love finding new people to follow!

Oh and if you can, let me know what you think of mine :)

matt

Re: Any Youtubers Here?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 02:43:22 pm »
I watch a TON of YouTube so you just got a new subscriber!

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 03:45:02 pm »

vancha

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 04:00:44 pm »

Thanks Matt :), I mainly watched the really popular youtubers in the beginning, but now I start to look out for the smaller channels that are just as special as the higher rated ones, as they don't get as high on searching lists as the common ones : /

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 04:01:30 pm »

Thanks Matt :), I mainly watched the really popular youtubers in the beginning, but now I start to look out for the smaller channels that are just as special as the higher rated ones, as they don't get as high on searching lists as the common ones : /

If you like gaming channels subscribe to xcalplays he's great

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 06:36:08 pm »
You need to subscribe to Turf1218. It's an amazing channel with 1 video. There is zero editing. The camera work is bad. On top of that, dude has no plans for more content.

Wait, don't subscribe.

You know, I had fun doing that and if it turned into regular thing around here, I would take part. I just don't have much interest in editing or the making it pretty.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 06:39:14 pm by turf »

karyann

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 07:34:43 pm »
Wow, I'm just so jealous of your Luigi's Mansion figure! I wasn't able to gather enough coins for it, I'm quite disappointed seeing how cool it is. Congrats on getting it :)

90snostalga

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 07:41:41 pm »
You need to subscribe to Turf1218. It's an amazing channel with 1 video. There is zero editing. The camera work is bad. On top of that, dude has no plans for more content.

Wait, don't subscribe.

You know, I had fun doing that and if it turned into regular thing around here, I would take part. I just don't have much interest in editing or the making it pretty.

To me, it was an awesome video!

htimreimer

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2014, 07:56:45 pm »
i made a tumblr today and my first post: http://htimreimer.tumblr.com/

topspot123

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2014, 08:03:01 pm »
Thanks vancha for starting this thread and sharing!

I was going to share my videos here once I had more of them finished.  But, oh well.  I am three videos into a five or six video series about video game collecting, storage, and display.  Don't get too excited, I don't have the highest production values either.  I can't promise quick turnaround on new videos either.  But if you don't mind these things, I welcome you to check out the things that I'm sharing. 

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtQ6VnXl2RChS4YsT1KSvIwu4iS-uVaCX

karyann

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2014, 08:59:22 pm »

I was going to share my videos here once I had more of them finished.  But, oh well.  I am three videos into a five or six video series about video game collecting, storage, and display.  Don't get too excited, I don't have the highest production values either.  I can't promise quick turnaround on new videos either.  But if you don't mind these things, I welcome you to check out the things that I'm sharing. 

Nice videos, I like the idea! The only "bad" comment I have is that there's an ambient high-pitched sound that bugs me when you're not speaking, but as long as you're speaking I can't really hear it. I guess it's your camera though, so it can't be helped much  :P

Other than that, like I said, the idea is great. I like seeing how other people manage their gaming spaces, it gives lots of ideas!

topspot123

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2014, 09:14:16 pm »

Nice videos, I like the idea! The only "bad" comment I have is that there's an ambient high-pitched sound that bugs me when you're not speaking, but as long as you're speaking I can't really hear it. I guess it's your camera though, so it can't be helped much  :P

Other than that, like I said, the idea is great. I like seeing how other people manage their gaming spaces, it gives lots of ideas!

Yeah, it's my camera's microphone.  I mostly hear it in my headphones when I'm editing.  On my regular speakers I don't hear it so I assumed the music covered it up.  I guess not.  I might just loop my next videos, but I don't want to have to foley them too!

karyann

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2014, 09:32:18 pm »
Yeah, it's my camera's microphone.  I mostly hear it in my headphones when I'm editing.  On my regular speakers I don't hear it so I assumed the music covered it up.  I guess not.  I might just loop my next videos, but I don't want to have to foley them too!

The music level was just perfect I think, so I don't think you need to change that. I didn't think about that detail, but I was indeed listening through earbuds, which is probably my problem!

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2014, 11:09:17 pm »
oh... I thought you were too busy workin' in the site.  ;)
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2014, 09:37:46 am »
I've been doing the youtube thing since about the spring of 2009. Still enjoy it :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/atarileaf

I concentrate mostly on pickups, some reviews ( although my current capture device doesn't like windows 8 ) and discussion videos usually based on Atari (naturally) NES, SNES, Genny, TG-16, and the Tandy Color Computer but also some newer stuff like the Wii and PS3.

Oh and I subbed to the OP :)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 09:50:46 am by atarileaf »