Author Topic: Need someone to buy Pokemon NFC figures for me at Gamestop  (Read 1682 times)

karyann

Need someone to buy Pokemon NFC figures for me at Gamestop
« on: January 18, 2014, 02:59:46 pm »
Hey guys, I just saw online that some EB Games/Gamestop shops in the US still have some Pokemon Rumble U NFC Figures left. Can anyone take a peek for me? They were never released here in Canada, so I have absolutely no way of getting them (apart from ebay for $40 a piece, which is ridiculous).

I'd be ever so grateful if someone could buy and ship them to me! (I'll pay you, of course :P ). If I can do anything in exchange, please ask too.

foxhack

Re: Need someone to buy Pokemon NFC figures for me at Gamestop
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 06:20:53 pm »
I checked my local stores with their online search thing and they have none locally. Sorry. :(

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 08:36:50 pm »
Looks like there are some local to me.  I'll stop by one of the shops tonight and see what I can find.  Are you hoping for the whole set?  I don't know anything about them; how many are there?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 08:57:08 pm »
I checked my local stores with their online search thing and they have none locally. Sorry. :(

Aww, thanks anyway! I appreciate the thought a lot. :)

Looks like there are some local to me.  I'll stop by one of the shops tonight and see what I can find.  Are you hoping for the whole set?  I don't know anything about them; how many are there?
I don't really know how many there are honestly, but they are random figures and hidden inside balls that are colored like pokéballs.
The ball looks like this:

If your Gamestop has enough, could you get me about 10 of them? If they have less than 10, just get what they have :) Thanks a lot! Do you happen to have a paypal account?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 09:05:04 pm by karyann »

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 11:56:04 pm »
I found two tonight; one guy had no idea what I was talking about and said they didn't have any.  The other coworker pulled out two from their drawer and said that that was all they had left.  I hate when the employees at GS (or any store, really) assume that if they don't know about something, they must not have it.  Their computer tells them what their inventory is, including inventories for nearby stores - just look it up, guys.  All you were doing before I asked about the figurines was talk to each other about Battle.net.

Anyway!  :)

My other local shop near work might have some as well, according to the website, so I'll drop by there on Tuesday or sooner to take a look.  I do have a paypal address - I'll PM you when I find 10 or run out of stores to go to :)
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 08:29:47 am »
I found two tonight; one guy had no idea what I was talking about and said they didn't have any.  The other coworker pulled out two from their drawer and said that that was all they had left.  I hate when the employees at GS (or any store, really) assume that if they don't know about something, they must not have it.  Their computer tells them what their inventory is, including inventories for nearby stores - just look it up, guys.  All you were doing before I asked about the figurines was talk to each other about Battle.net.

Anyway!  :)

My other local shop near work might have some as well, according to the website, so I'll drop by there on Tuesday or sooner to take a look.  I do have a paypal address - I'll PM you when I find 10 or run out of stores to go to :)

I said 10 mainly to put a max limit, just in case. Don't worry if there's less, I wouldn't want you to run around too much either  :)

And yeah, it's not that hard to input a search. Happens to me all the time with them too. Last time it was for a Pokemon download event, the guy said he didn't have any download thing, and didn't ever look at me during the entire time we talked. He was doing something on his iPhone instead. Boo! (When I opened my 3DS to try, they indeed had the download up, so I got what I went there for anyway  :P )

desocietas

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 12:13:06 pm »
I haven't forgotten about you and your request!  I have 3 so far for ya.  There's one more shop I want to stop by before sending them to you.  Hope you're not in too much of a rush for them!  Otherwise I'm happy to send what I have at the moment :P
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 12:50:47 pm »
I looked this weekend. The 2 GS I hit didnt have anything like what you wanted.

karyann

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 12:57:18 pm »
I haven't forgotten about you and your request!  I have 3 so far for ya.  There's one more shop I want to stop by before sending them to you.  Hope you're not in too much of a rush for them!  Otherwise I'm happy to send what I have at the moment :P

I'm not at all in a hurry, don't worry! Thanks a lot for taking the trouble to look in multiple places. It's not necessary, but it's really appreciated :) And 3 is wayyyy better than none, so I'm already really glad!

I looked this weekend. The 2 GS I hit didnt have anything like what you wanted.

Thanks a lot for looking!  :)