Author Topic: Any Youtubers Here?  (Read 3286 times)

jobocan

Re: Any Youtubers Here?
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2014, 10:50:21 am »
I watch some youtube stuff, but I've never made anything on it (there's one time I captured NES Batman footage and put it up just to test it out, but that doesn't really count). I wanted to start years ago, but I could never find anything to do that I found to be actually meaningful or that a bunch of people weren't already doing. And frankly I still don't, so I'm fine with just continuing to write reviews on a website I never ever advertise and watching the few youtubers I actually find entertaining.

vancha

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2014, 11:57:18 am »
I've been doing the youtube thing since about the spring of 2009. Still enjoy it :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/atarileaf

I concentrate mostly on pickups, some reviews ( although my current capture device doesn't like windows 8 ) and discussion videos usually based on Atari (naturally) NES, SNES, Genny, TG-16, and the Tandy Color Computer but also some newer stuff like the Wii and PS3.

Oh and I subbed to the OP :)

Thanks, I did the same to you, like seeing new faces and opinions on youtube :)

Wow, I'm just so jealous of your Luigi's Mansion figure! I wasn't able to gather enough coins for it, I'm quite disappointed seeing how cool it is. Congrats on getting it :)

I'm in luck that I still had a bunch of unused codes lying around. But I can easily get more, as I work in a gameshop a bit similar to GameStop or Game where we have used games ;)

sin2beta

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2014, 04:32:26 pm »
I do a series called Sega SG-Awesome. I'm doing a review/history of sega console games by release date. Here is the intro video:

Another user, Thomas Cozine does a lets play series that I enjoy. I would suggest subscribing.

UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

topspot123

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2014, 08:08:46 pm »
Hey,sin2beta , is that Johnny Arcade?  Oh, the memories!

sin2beta

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2014, 07:04:50 pm »

Absolutely!

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2014, 10:16:53 pm »
I'm a game artist so I post stuff all kinds of stuff. As of late I have been doing nintendo/collecting related videos every so often. I created playlist just for my nintendo related vids. I'm not extremely active so don't expect a video every week. :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/badATchaos
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:21:04 pm by badATchaos »

90snostalga

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2014, 12:29:06 am »

topspot123

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2014, 09:13:00 am »

Absolutely!

????

Sorry, his profile avatar is the host from an old TV show, Video Power.  It was sooo full of early 90's 'tude lamesauce, but I love it!

90snostalga

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2014, 11:42:10 am »

Absolutely!

????

Sorry, his profile avatar is the host from an old TV show, Video Power.  It was sooo full of early 90's 'tude lamesauce, but I love it!

OOHh okay.  I dont know that show.  I'll have to look it up.  I always thought that was him in high school or something  ;)  Looks like he just got done yelling "SEGA!"

sin2beta

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2014, 06:37:10 pm »

Absolutely!

????

OOHh okay.  I dont know that show.  I'll have to look it up.  I always thought that was him in high school or something  ;)  Looks like he just got done yelling "SEGA!"

I was actually wondering if anyone would even recognize that picture. Here is a video of him:

My dream youtube series: a parody of this show. If only I had the time and the editing skills. But I can barely find time for SG Awesome.

Nathan Barnatt is doing a spiritual show called chugging gigabytes. He's been unveiling arcade acquisitions for the show.

90snostalga

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2014, 09:34:21 pm »

Absolutely!

????

I was actually wondering if anyone would even recognize that picture. Here is a video of him:

My dream youtube series: a parody of this show. If only I had the time and the editing skills. But I can barely find time for SG Awesome.

Nathan Barnatt is doing a spiritual show called chugging gigabytes. He's been unveiling arcade acquisitions for the show.

Dude thats awesome!    :D  I never heard of that.  What channel did that come on?????? 

And you can do that show Beta!  Just quit your teaching job and make videos full time!! :D