Author Topic: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Up For Auction  (Read 1155 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Up For Auction
« on: February 02, 2014, 10:38:51 pm »
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for GameCube is up for auction. It's a great copy in great condition and complete, all inserts included.

Part of the sales goes to the Blind Cat Rescue and Sanctuary.

If a VGCollect member wins, as usual, free shipping. Message me before paying, if you win, and I'll send you a new invoice minus the shipping price.

Low starting price of $6.95. Auction ends next Sunday at 7 p.m. Pacific Time.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221365628964?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If you're interested in these kind of things, I also have a Masters of the Universe Comic Book Lot, and an old '60s and '70s Monster Magazine Lot up for auction; both also ending at the same time:

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Comic Book Lot

'60s & '70s Monster Magazine Lot

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Up For Auction
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 04:47:00 pm »
^ These are ending in just over 5 hours.

Warmsignal

Re: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Up For Auction
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 04:07:17 am »
^ These are ending in just over 5 hours.

I once gave up that game to a shyster. An extra copy anyway, I still own one. Love that game. I was trading in some extras at a used games "store" in a flea market after another game store tried to give me $10 for it. So this guy gives me credit for two consoles I bring in and pretty much takes the TYD I also had with me and doesn't add any credit in for it. I desperately wanted Majora's Mask which he charged about the same amount he credited me, $40. So I agreed, then found out he was out of MJ. :( A year later I found MJ elsewhere, and ended up getting Secret of Evermore off of the shystering guy.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 04:10:03 am by Warmsignal »