Author Topic: Psp umd videos  (Read 5818 times)

foxhack

Re: Psp umd videos
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2014, 03:39:12 pm »
It wouldn't = my point all along...just cuz a GAMING System plays movies /=/ those movies having anything at  all to do with gaming.

And...with that, I'm walking my pasty white ass right on out of this topic because I've already given waaaaaayyyy more of my time talking about people who do/don't want to count movies as part of their video game collection ==> *Really*, I just don't care...it's not like I worry about anyone else's collection being "right"; other than my own, that is.  so...

Vaya con Dios, buena suerte, y todo la otra mierde ;D

If the item can only be played on a gaming console then it should be considered an item that can be collected. Same as other things.

I've openly expressed dislike about certain items being included in the database, especially reproduction carts, since long before I became an admin here. If it was up to me I wouldn't let anyone list those. I also don't like the CDI movies much. :P And yet, here we are.

As far as I'm aware there isn't any other site that lets people catalog their UMD Movie collection. So why don't we let people do that here? I'm sure it'll help us gain a bit of exposure with the Sony collectors. It's a win-win thing in my opinion.

Since both of us seem to be going around in circles and the discussion doesn't seem to be going anwhere else, I'm locking this thread.