Author Topic: Update: Image Galleries!  (Read 7007 times)

matt

Re: Update: Image Galleries!
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2014, 12:25:48 pm »
Will we get a button to see the gallery. As im a bit lazy with my one finger typing.

Yep I'll be adding it to the main header area as well as FINALLY adding links to the left of these forum posts.

matt

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2014, 02:42:29 pm »
This issue is fixed for soera but it did lead me to find a bug throughout the entire system. The system compare username on some pages to determine whether or not you are on your page or another user. It compares your login username versus the username in the URL. In this case the login name was Soera which did not equal the username in the url...soera. The uppercase S was throwing it off. I'll be looking through the system later tonight to patch up any other affected areas.

soera

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2014, 04:59:26 pm »
Glad I could be of assistance!!!  8)

hexen

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2014, 07:23:03 pm »
Not to throw this thread off course (cause I need my own issue with it resolved) but your text under your avatar reminds me of Christopher Lambert. :) He is like my favorite actor.
That was not my intention, but I'm glad it's amusing all the same! It's actually the Codemaster's slogan.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2014, 01:54:54 pm »
Will we get a button to see the gallery. As im a bit lazy with my one finger typing.

Yep I'll be adding it to the main header area as well as FINALLY adding links to the left of these forum posts.

Bump  ;)

matt

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2014, 04:27:04 pm »

Bump  ;)

:) Coming tonight

ziondood

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2014, 04:23:35 pm »
Excellent addition!!  ;D

cobraseph

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2014, 03:12:54 pm »
can we upload pictures of our collections on general?

matt

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2014, 12:02:37 pm »

?? Not sure what you mean.

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2014, 08:30:26 pm »

?? Not sure what you mean.
I think he means if we can upload pictures in non video game collection. but im no sure.
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー