Author Topic: Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles Collectors Set Unboxing Video  (Read 1379 times)

anruiukimi

Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles Collectors Set Unboxing Video
« on: February 28, 2014, 12:29:18 am »
...and it goes on waayyy too long. My apologies.

This is me opening my Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles Collector's Edition set. Unfortunately, my lighting isn't great, and my webcam sits at an odd angle, but heck, it works.

Enjoy? xD

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 01:48:18 pm by anruiukimi »

karyann

Re: I did an attempt at an unboxing video
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 08:49:37 am »
Wahay! I'll watch it tonight at home, can't wait to :)

karyann

Re: Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles Collectors Set Unboxing Video
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 05:03:55 pm »
I cosplayed Sheena, too!  :) It was my first real cosplay, I haven't worn it in years. And I got to agree with you: I like to play what I own. Watching it on my shelves isn't enough :P And I love how that box opens! It looks so damn great.

Thanks for making this video, it was really fun to watch! Your room looks awesome  :)

anruiukimi

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 06:00:05 pm »
I cosplayed Sheena, too!  :) It was my first real cosplay, I haven't worn it in years. And I got to agree with you: I like to play what I own. Watching it on my shelves isn't enough :P And I love how that box opens! It looks so damn great.

Thanks for making this video, it was really fun to watch! Your room looks awesome  :)

Memories~ :P My last cosplay was this at AX last year: http://24.media.tumblr.com/bb1abfd00785e243dbdd09dd86ec86e3/tumblr_mplpdk1k5W1qhfsiro1_1280.jpg (I'm on the right) so it's been awhile since I cosplayed Sheena. ::laughs::

Thank you! I love my room, it's a barely controlled pit of nerdi-ness ;)

karyann

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 06:23:36 pm »

Memories~ :P My last cosplay was this at AX last year: http://24.media.tumblr.com/bb1abfd00785e243dbdd09dd86ec86e3/tumblr_mplpdk1k5W1qhfsiro1_1280.jpg (I'm on the right) so it's been awhile since I cosplayed Sheena. ::laughs::

I love your hair, sometimes I miss when mine was that long :) But then I remember how much trouble it was and it cheers me up haha. What's the character you were on that picture?

anruiukimi

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 07:59:11 pm »

I love your hair, sometimes I miss when mine was that long :) But then I remember how much trouble it was and it cheers me up haha. What's the character you were on that picture?

I was cosplaying Thorin Oakenshield from the Hobbit movies.

My hair can be a pain, but not too much of one. It's actually easier to style than it was when it was short.

karyann

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 03:44:57 pm »
Now that you mention it, I totally see Thorin! That's awesome :)

bobster

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 06:30:43 pm »
I finally got a chance to watch this. Nice video! I'm eyeing up the back order button on amazon for one of these. I've never played a tales game other than an english translation of the SNES rom way back in the day.... I'm torn!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

argyle

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 06:57:16 pm »
Tales of Graces F and Tales of Xillia are both cheaper & excellent games, if you're unsure. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

bobster

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 07:53:54 pm »
You're right argyle. It occurred to me that if I've never played a tales game, why do I care about a collectors edition. It just looks so nice :D

argyle

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 07:55:55 pm »
Oh trust me, I understand completely.  I provide the voice of reason that I rarely listen to myself *looks at Dark Souls II CE preorder knowing he's never played very far into a Souls game* .  ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

anruiukimi

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2014, 09:11:42 pm »
I finally got a chance to watch this. Nice video! I'm eyeing up the back order button on amazon for one of these. I've never played a tales game other than an english translation of the SNES rom way back in the day.... I'm torn!

My favorite has always been Tales of Symphonia, but I have a soft spot for Tales of Destiny and Tales of Phantasia. I haven't played a new one in the series since Abyss, so I'm no expert. :P

And thank you! I need to do these during the day so the lighting isn't so bad.

bobster

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2014, 09:35:52 pm »

My favorite has always been Tales of Symphonia, but I have a soft spot for Tales of Destiny and Tales of Phantasia. I haven't played a new one in the series since Abyss, so I'm no expert. :P

And thank you! I need to do these during the day so the lighting isn't so bad.
I really enjoy phantasia though I'm not sure I ever finished it. I was blown away by the battle system back then.