Author Topic: Best PSP RPG's  (Read 8303 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: Best PSP RPG's
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2014, 08:17:49 pm »
though technically a Fighting game Dissidia: Final Fantasy Outside of Tactics and Bravely Default it's the best final fantasy I've played

desocietas

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2014, 08:35:18 pm »
Yeah, but Bravely Default isn't on PSP...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2014, 08:42:33 pm »
but it's my favorite Final Fantasy

desocietas

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2014, 08:46:35 pm »
but it's my favorite Final Fantasy

heh, can't argue with that :P
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2014, 09:39:58 pm »
though technically a Fighting game Dissidia: Final Fantasy Outside of Tactics and Bravely Default it's the best final fantasy I've played

Great game.  If anyone is looking to pick it up tho, keep in mind that the only reason to pickup the original Dissidia is for collection purposes, because when you beat the second one (Dissidia 012 Duodecim) it unlocks the storyline of the original w/ the gameplay enhancements of the 2nd game. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

karyann

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2014, 10:12:52 am »

Great game.  If anyone is looking to pick it up tho, keep in mind that the only reason to pickup the original Dissidia is for collection purposes, because when you beat the second one (Dissidia 012 Duodecim) it unlocks the storyline of the original w/ the gameplay enhancements of the 2nd game.

Oh, really? That's good to know. I'd probably have ended up with both, but I don't really care about having both.

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2014, 10:34:49 am »
Valkyria Chronicles 2 is really good.

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2014, 11:29:53 am »
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core is pretty solid.

I'd steer clear of Persona 3 Portable though.. some folks like it. But to me they made changes that weren't required and gutted the daytime portion of the game.

My friend owns Persona 3 FES and P3 portable and she says the psp version is better because they made gameplay tweaks that make the game almost impossible otherwise, i.e., you couldn't control your teammates and they would just do whatever.

desocietas

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2014, 12:27:51 pm »
My friend owns Persona 3 FES and P3 portable and she says the psp version is better because they made gameplay tweaks that make the game almost impossible otherwise, i.e., you couldn't control your teammates and they would just do whatever.

Funny, didn't Scott say that he has the PSP ports vs the console versions?
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2014, 12:10:17 pm »
Final Fantasy crisis core is the best rpg! ;)