Author Topic: Got a few things I kind of want to trade, though nothing super exciting  (Read 1601 times)

Alright, I have a few things I don't really want/need/use that I want to offer up for trade, though there isn't really anything specific I am looking for, mostly just curious is anyone is looking for/wanting these things. I also don't know if they are actually anything sought after, (maybe a few things are), so I am not really sure how to value them. Well, here goes:

- Tatsunoko vs Capcom arcade fight stick, for the Wii. I don't have the game, so just the fight stick in box, which is in really good shape. I only used the stick once, and found out I was just as bad at the game as I am with a controller, and doesn't look used at all. I bought it used and I don't think the person that got rid of it ever used it.

- Majora's Mask Club Nintendo soundtrack, with the CN card, (if that matters). I honestly only got this reward because it was the best looking one out of the bunch. I dislike the game personally and don't see a reason to hold onto it.

- Wind Waker HD Ganondorf figure, with the box but no game, (not 100% sure I want to get rid of this yet, but maybe). I don't have the game anymore, kind of regret that, but I have the figure with the box.

- Dreamcast VGA adapter, by retrobit, not sure if these are still sought after, but I don't have a Dreamcast anymore so I have no use for it. I have a VGA cable I can include

Those are probably my best items, these others I don't think are anything to special, but someone might be looking for them.

- The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky, Musical Selections, (unopened, but does have a crack in the back of the case), World Map/poster, and a pin with an emblem I guess represents the characters guild, (unopened). Not sure, never played the game but had bought the limited edition with every intent too.

- Lunar Silver Star Harmony, cards...can't remember exactly what they are called, (bromides, I think?), still sealed. I think they are all the female characters in the game, though someone is welcome to clarify. I also have the musical selection disc, however I did open it to listen to it, so I would just toss this in with the cards.

- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past manual and world map. Manual is in really good shape other then a couple bent corners on the front, the map has definitely seen use.

- Assassins Creed III steel book case, unopened. I'm not big on steel books, but I know some folks love em.

- Final Fantasy XIV CE leather bound journal. This is from the first CE of the game when it was pretty bad. Never been used.

- Shin Megami Tensei IV, Music Collection, (unopened), and Strategy and Design book that came with the limited edition. I don't have the game anymore. Book is in pretty good shape, a few signs of use on the cover.

And last I have a few opened Music Collection discs:

- Etrian Odyssey IV
- Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
- Persona 4 Arena
- Radiant Historia

Nothing to exciting I don't think, but maybe something a collector is hunting. Let me know if anyone is interested.

soera

- Shin Megami Tensei IV, Music Collection, (unopened), and Strategy and Design book that came with the limited edition. I don't have the game anymore. Book is in pretty good shape, a few signs of use on the cover.

So basically this is everything that comes with the first day release except for the CIB itself? If so, I may be interested. I had to give up my pre-order back in the day.

So basically this is everything that comes with the first day release except for the CIB itself? If so, I may be interested. I had to give up my pre-order back in the day.

I think it is, not 100% sure, but I think it is. I might have the box still as well, but I think it got crushed, ha, which makes me sound like a bad person. Nevermind, I tossed the box cause it was crushed.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 10:15:06 pm by denniedarko »

turf

PRO Supporter

Price check on Ganon figure and Assassins Creed

Price check on Ganon figure and Assassins Creed

Not sure about the Ganondorf figure by itself, but the steelbook I don't think has much value at all. Seems to be about 7-8 bucks on amazon with silly shipping prices.

kokonami

Price on the Majora's Mark soundtrack?
Currently playing: Okage: Shadow King, Odin Sphere, Drakengard
On the hunt for: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia(DS), Alundra (PS1), and Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (DS).

I don't think you realize how much I love Crobats.

soera

Id be interested in that Radiant historia CD. Do you happen to also have a loose copy of the game? :D

Id be interested in that Radiant historia CD. Do you happen to also have a loose copy of the game? :D

haha, nope. I actually didn't like game that much, (I know, I know), But I do have the soundtrack. Still interested in the SMT stuff?

And I am not sure about the Majora's Mask Soundtrack Kokonami.

desocietas

in case soera doesn't/didn't bite on the radiant historia cd, let me know!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

In case you don't know, (and not saying you don't, but just in case), it isn't a soundtrack, just the disc that came with the game, only has 5 tracks on it.