Author Topic: WTF McKay?  (Read 630 times)

luckydoodles

WTF McKay?
« on: April 01, 2014, 05:34:54 am »
"Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber", pretty decent game, one of which is missing from my daily growing collection. The one that I remember playing at the ripe age of seven with my older brother, sitting there before me for the taking in that brightly lit display case. I live in a small town out in B.F.E where not much goes on, if we're lucky, we would have TWO garage sales a month, so "McKay Used Books, CD's & More" is the next best thing for finding pretty decent deals on older video games. 83 DOLLARS, I kid you not. I thought it was a price tag misprint so I asked the tall, skinny kid with the rastafarian hat behind the counter. "uhhhhhhhh, like, yeah man, that's like, uh, rare man". I think I'll stick to the bi-monthly yard sales from now on. [/Rant]

Re: WTF McKay?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 10:30:19 am »
Was it compete in box?

blipcs76

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 11:20:17 am »
I bought a cart-only off eBay recently.  It normally goes for around $30-$35 loose.

Stuff like that has to be really hard to find in small towns, so places like eBay or GameGavel are going to be your best bet.

luckydoodles

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 05:20:33 pm »
Was it compete in box?

No, it was loose.

luckydoodles

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 05:21:06 pm »
I bought a cart-only off eBay recently.  It normally goes for around $30-$35 loose.

Stuff like that has to be really hard to find in small towns, so places like eBay or GameGavel are going to be your best bet.

Thanks! I'll have to have a look at that site.