Author Topic: Final steps to moving to Australia sale!  (Read 1646 times)

teck

PRO Supporter

Final steps to moving to Australia sale!
« on: April 09, 2014, 02:12:45 am »
Rezzing my old selling thread to get rid of my big things that take up too much space now that I'm ready to move.  I'll be adding more of the collector's items and large peripherals (Like a Nintendo 64 flight stick) as I dig them out of storage I parse out over the next week.  I generally just stick to Paypal for both seller and buyer safety.  I always cover shipping for free for any non-international US mainland shipping.  Feel Free to make offers if you want to get multiples or something.  I'm always willing to hear someone out!  Each item is listed with the prices I'm hoping for next to them.  Here's the link for my user feedback thread: https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,3606.0.html

Borderlands 2: Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition (Game itself is not for sale just the collector's items)  $75

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - Claptrap-in-a-box Edition (Game itself is not for sale just the collector's items)  $150

Borderlands Diamond Plated Loot Chest Limited Edition (DLC Codes for guns have already been used)  $50
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 01:45:03 pm by teck »

soera

Re: Looking to move a few uncommon titles for car repairs....
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 08:48:56 am »
If that Lunar is the normal Sega CD, Ill take that. :) If its an import, I cant play it however. :(

teck

PRO Supporter

Re: Looking to move a few uncommon titles for car repairs....
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 11:13:47 pm »
If that Lunar is the normal Sega CD, Ill take that. :) If its an import, I cant play it however. :(

It is in fact a Mega CD, not Sega CD....  Sorry....

teck

PRO Supporter

Re: Final steps to moving to Australia sale!
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 01:45:38 pm »
Bumping for a new sale for a new year!