Author Topic: Unsung Story!  (Read 1233 times)

Unsung Story!
« on: January 16, 2014, 12:04:51 am »
So I'm really excited about a new game in development, it just went up on Kickstarter and I thought I'd share.  Yasumi Matsuno left SquareEnix a while back and he's working on a new game with Playdek.  As a HUGE fan of Tactics Ogre and Final Fantasy Tactics I cannot wait for this release!  I've been wishing for a sequel to both of these games and after hearing the news of Matsuno leaving SE I thought a successor was doomed.  I loves me some SRPG!  The last game I was this excited for was Ni No Kuni :D

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/482445197/unsung-story-tale-of-the-guardians?ref=live

http://www.playdekgames.com/games.php?games=unsungstory_page.php&title=Unsung%20Story

« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 12:06:49 am by varkias »

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

Re: Unsung Story!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 12:21:39 am »
Definitely with you there.  I am hoping for a PlayStation Vita release just so I could expand my digital collection.  Saw some screenshots and my jaw was down due to the sheer awesomeness of what I was seeing.  I think I saw it on GameSpot or IGN a few days (weeks?) ago.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

bobster

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 10:34:44 am »
Thanks for showing this! I had to jump on this so I backed it :)
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 12:13:35 am »
I backed it as well... really excited to see what stretch goals are met.  But, there is plenty of time left!

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 02:04:13 am »
Unsung Story will be available on PS4 and PS Vita.  AWESOME!

bobster

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 12:36:15 pm »
For some reason, I really want this on the 3DS. It just feels like a fit to me.

Their tier options are so all over the place, every new update is something they changed lol. I'm going to wait until we're closer to the end before I start doing add-ons and whatnot.

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 08:20:41 pm »
I think they REALLY need to get some screenshots and other information up on kickstarter.  I would imagine it would make a huge difference in backers.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2014, 06:21:44 pm »
I know this is late...  The stretch goals for PS4 and Vita release weren't met.   :(
If you want a Yasumi Matsuno game on the 3DS, bobster, there is one on the Nintendo eShop called Crimson Shroud.

bobster

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2014, 09:00:09 pm »
I know this is late...  The stretch goals for PS4 and Vita release weren't met.   :(
If you want a Yasumi Matsuno game on the 3DS, bobster, there is one on the Nintendo eShop called Crimson Shroud.
I meant to check it out when it was on sale a while back. I'll have to get around to it!