Author Topic: posters! and such!!  (Read 829 times)

posters! and such!!
« on: April 21, 2014, 10:56:47 pm »
First... Say you guys get a gameboy play it loud poster .. What side do you choose to display? The art or the games? Personally I like the game side. Second.. Anyone know a good cheap way to hang posters and keep them protected without butting holes thru them?
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren

dreama1

Re: posters! and such!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 11:09:33 pm »
First... Say you guys get a gameboy play it loud poster .. What side do you choose to display? The art or the games? Personally I like the game side. Second.. Anyone know a good cheap way to hang posters and keep them protected without butting holes thru them?
bluetac

argyle

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 11:25:53 pm »
Cheap poster frames from Wal-Mart. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

karyann

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 09:26:06 am »
bluetac

Bluetac leaves greasy residues and ruins everything, so I don't like it :(

dstone

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 01:59:41 pm »
bluetac

NOOOOO!

bluetac (or Ticky Tak, whatever the brand) can leave an oily residue on posters. I've had several where it looked like the poster had water damage on the corners due to the oils leaching into the poster. It can also stain the wall if you used latex instead of enamel paint.