Author Topic: dashv  (Read 2966 times)

doctorlaudanum

dashv
« on: May 18, 2014, 01:41:02 am »
Sold him a PS3 game. Paid promptly and super friendly. Would not hesitate to do business with again.
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

theflea

Re: dashv
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 02:11:20 pm »
sold a PS1 game with out any issues, then sold a lot of games and Dashv paid and we had great communication.
I trusted him him so much I added 2 items he wanted to buy later and I have no doubts he'll pay for those two items later this month.  ;)
"Happy game hunting!!!"

theflea

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 10:55:18 pm »
sold a PS1 game with out any issues, then sold a lot of games and Dashv paid and we had great communication.
I trusted him him so much I added 2 items he wanted to buy later and I have no doubts he'll pay for those two items later this month.  ;)

Dashv paid for the last 2 items and i would be happy to buy/sell/trade with him at any time.  :D
"Happy game hunting!!!"

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 11:02:34 pm »

Dashv paid for the last 2 items and i would be happy to buy/sell/trade with him at any time.  :D

Flea, you are a hard person to keep up with. Your sell list is practically a wish-list by itself!

urbanchaos

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 10:46:16 pm »
Sold him my copy of DuckTales 2 a little while ago and the payment was made promply.

Very good and recommended buyer!

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 11:27:36 pm »
Sold him my copy of DuckTales 2 a little while ago and the payment was made promply.

Very good and recommended buyer!

Best purchase ever! :D Love this game!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 02:12:50 am »
Sold a TurboGrafx-16 to Dashv. Promptly paid for the item, stayed in contact, and was a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely do business with again if the opportunity arises.

bobster

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 03:09:05 pm »
Dash bought a couple Nintendo Power magazines off me. He was responsive and super easy to work with. All around awesome guy!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 07:39:33 pm »
Dashv gave me the GBA Mario Kart Super Circuit manual for free, cause he's totally a boss, and he was even kind of  to make sure it was taped up nice and tight in some cardboard which was more than way than needed to be done for a freebie.  Big thumbs up.

argyle

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2015, 04:44:08 pm »
Sold him a Majora's Mask New 3DS XL w/ extras. He was super friendly throughout, had fantastic communication and paid promptly when he said he would. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again in the future! :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2015, 01:58:17 am »
Sold him a Majora's Mask New 3DS XL w/ extras. He was super friendly throughout, had fantastic communication and paid promptly when he said he would. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again in the future! :)

Thanks. I grabbed myself a copy of DOA Dimensions and can't put the 3DS down!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2016, 02:00:25 pm »
Easy dealing with a good dude.  I bought an extra Xenoblade X that dashv had.  I paid.  He shipped.  It was easy peasy. 
I'll buy/trade with him again. 

Oh, and he wanted me to tell everyone how good looking he is.   ;D