Author Topic: Problems Submitting & Updating Items  (Read 717 times)

heavengeance

Problems Submitting & Updating Items
« on: May 23, 2014, 12:19:27 am »
I've been having problems submitting new items and editing items, seems to be on my side don't know what's causing the problem.

I submitted a new item but the submission changed everything to null entries, rather not try again and have multiple empty entries.
http://vgcollect.com/item/60615 - You can delete it, not sure if I can edit it as I'll write below.

Also tried submitting box art twice for The Wonderful 101 but it hasn't let me update / it doesn't go to the 24 hours approval message, but it has worked fine for every other Wii U game I updated.

Re: Problems Submitting & Updating Items
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 01:10:35 am »
Is the image you're uploading a PNG or something? From what I remember the site only takes J-PEG.

heavengeance

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 01:33:39 am »
Nope, both formats have worked just fine this past week since I've joined. The only image format my scanner saves as is JPEG which is what I'm currently uploading but, the PNG images from the Nintendo site have worked just fine besides changing the transparency to black.

foxhack

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 11:02:10 am »
Is the image you're uploading a PNG or something? From what I remember the site only takes J-PEG.

The site takes both JPG and PNG.

heavengeance: Could you please upload the image to imgur? I'll grab it and run a few tests. Thanks!

heavengeance

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 04:05:39 pm »
I doubt it's the image but, something is resetting all the values when I submit/update things.

http://imgur.com/yAryUKA

edit- I think it's only The Wonderful 101, for some reason I can't update it. I tried updating it again yet it just refreshed the edit page resetting the values, however I edited Dragon Ball Z III: Ressen Jinzouningen and I got the success message.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 02:23:47 am by heavengeance »