Author Topic: Kamikazekeeg  (Read 1356 times)

karyann

Kamikazekeeg
« on: May 24, 2014, 09:29:32 am »
I traded with him and everything went perfectly! Great communication too.  Dealing with him was great :)

Re: Kamikazekeeg
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 07:40:54 pm »
Sorry that I'm getting to this just now, but I didn't realize we had a user feedback section here to make sure people we are trading and selling to are legit to deal with lol Thanks, Karyann :D

bobster

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 11:52:29 am »
Sold a Zelda Strategy Guide to Kamikazekeeg and it went very smooth! He was super responsive and very patient during the whole process. Would definitely recommend doing business with.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

desocietas

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 08:22:55 pm »
Ultra-fast payment and great communication! Happy to work with again :)
Currently playing:
PC Building Simulator (PC)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Flashback2012

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 03:06:01 am »
Excellent seller. Very polite and straightforward. Easy to deal with and look forward to dealing with again.  ;D

aliensstudios

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 11:46:40 am »
Great seller. I've done a couple of transactions with kamikazekeeg and everything has gone smoothly. Packages very well and ships promptly. I'd highly recommend doing business with him.
I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories I tell you what.

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2017, 03:01:15 pm »
Purchased a New 3DS Mario Bundle from Kamikazekeeg. Came with everything and doesn't even look like it was used. Thanks.

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2017, 03:09:25 am »
Purchased a New 3DS Mario Bundle from Kamikazekeeg. Came with everything and doesn't even look like it was used. Thanks.

Glad it shipped well, I forgot to double check if it did, but sounds like it went fine.  I barely played the thing outside of like less than a dozen games over less than 2 years, so it still looked pretty good after a bit of polishing.

Limeface

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2017, 01:54:51 am »
Purchased The Crash Trilogy from Kamikazekeeg. The game arrived super quickly and was very well protected. Thanks again!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 09:02:08 am »
I bought the ole Mario + Rabbids from Keeg.  Screaming fast shipping and just the right amount of communication.

I honestly hope that he has more stuff that I want to buy.

soera

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 04:39:29 pm »
Got South park from him. Was perfect in every sense!