Author Topic: Down to double digits!  (Read 1300 times)

dashv

PRO Supporter

Down to double digits!
« on: May 24, 2014, 11:48:25 pm »
My wishlist is down to double digits! Largely thanks to theflea! :)

http://vgcollect.com/wishlist/dashv
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 11:26:19 am by dashv »

Re: Almost down to double digits!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 10:04:24 am »
I've got 4 items on my wishlist - an Atari 800, one 2600 game, and two PS3 racing games and of those, the 800 is the only item I'd really like to get.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 12:19:51 pm »
I've got 4 items on my wishlist - an Atari 800, one 2600 game, and two PS3 racing games and of those, the 800 is the only item I'd really like to get.

I had an Atari 800 on my wish-list. Then for no reason I decided I didn't want one anymore.

theflea

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 01:26:32 pm »
NP, keep an eye on my sell list, or if you see an item in my recent pick-ups your interested in look to see if it was added to my sell list.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 06:15:20 pm »
NP, keep an eye on my sell list, or if you see an item in my recent pick-ups your interested in look to see if it was added to my sell list.

I'm "following" you on vgc. ;) thanks again!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 08:04:02 pm »
That's awesome! I don't think I'll ever get to that point. I'm always discovering new games I want between YouTube video review shows, and this message board.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2014, 08:12:05 pm »
That's awesome! I don't think I'll ever get to that point. I'm always discovering new games I want between YouTube video review shows, and this message board.

I know what you mean. I was watching a video yesterday that I just happened upon and discovered a light gun game from sunsoft called Freedom Force. Imagine Lethal Enforcers for the nes.

Found it on ebay and it should arrive next week.

My wishlist does grow but I try to limit it to stuff I will actually play/use rather than stuff I am simply curious about.

I try to do that... It's been tempting to put the turbo duo, sega cd, and 3DO on my wishlist, but so far I have resisted.

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2014, 12:49:12 am »
That's nice. Mine just seems to keep going up and up haha.

Warmsignal

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 10:13:59 am »
I promised myself I will not allow it to go into the quad digits, ever. Ideally try to keep it under 500. The problem is I basically want any game that appeals to my interests, good, bad, obscure, popular, doesn't matter.

What I do when I have the time is go online and comb through each console library to try and educate myself as to what's out there and how hard it is to get. I've done this with most consoles is the reason why my list has got a big number. Some I still haven't, like SNES, SMS or Dreamcast, my knowledge is still very shallow on those. They will eventually bump the number up I'm sure.

dashv

PRO Supporter

Re: Down to double digits!
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2014, 11:29:12 am »
Just went through my wish list and decided to remove stuff that was in "Sonics Ultimate Collection) for PS3.

This knocked a lot of expensive and hard to find items out of my wish list.

I've become a fan of compilations lately. I knocked all the megaman games off my list in the same way.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Down to double digits!
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2014, 11:31:36 am »
Just went through my wish list and decided to remove stuff that was in "Sonics Ultimate Collection) for PS3.

This knocked a lot of expensive and hard to find items out of my wish list.

I've become a fan of compilations lately. I knocked all the megaman games off my list in the same way.

I did the same with Mega Man games, they're just too expensive to collect by themselves when you can get the collections (Mega Man X has one, too). I still want original NES copies of Mega Man 2 and 5, though, just because they're my favorites in the series.

Most of the games on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis collection are pretty cheap and easy to find, though. So I still collected those. I think out of those, the only ones left I want is Shinobi III and the Streets of Rage games.