Author Topic: Sports games (and some misc. games I don't want).  (Read 607 times)

Sports games (and some misc. games I don't want).
« on: May 06, 2014, 02:02:36 pm »
Hello all!
I bought several video game bundles for $10 each. I got some really good games but I also got A TON of old sports video games (and some misc. games) that I don't want. I have no idea what to sell them for but they all came in their original cases and most of them came with manuals. Here's what I have:

-Ford Racing 2 (PS2)
-Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (the version with the red car on the cover) (PS2)
-Rugby 2004 (PS2)
-NCAA Football 2003 (PS2)
-Street vol. 2 (PS2) x 2
-NCAA March Madness 2004 (PS2)
-Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (PS2)
-NBA Live 2002 (PS2)
-NFL 2k3 (PS2)
-Project Gotham Racing (xbox)
-Jet X.0 (Ps2)
-Sega GT 2002 (xbox)
-Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2 (xbox)
-Frogger Beyond (xbox)
-World Series of Poker (xbox)
-L.A. Rush
-SRS: Street racing syndicate (xbox)
-Classified: The Sentinel Crisis (xbox)

theflea

Re: Sports games (and some misc. games I don't want).
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 02:24:32 pm »
With sport titles your lucky to get $1 a game, maybe try and do an offer like 5-6 games for $5 shipped might get someones attention. Problem is no one going to want to spend shipping on a $1 game so you gotta almost offer free shipping. but to be honest do what I do with crappy sport games, take them to a local game store and use them as trade in for store credit. You'll only get like .25-.50 a game but at least it will add up towards something you want.

I personally only buy sports/kids games when I find them at garage sales priced $1 or under and most collectors feel the same way.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

Re: Sports games (and some misc. games I don't want).
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 12:40:31 am »
Except pgr and l.a. Rush are way above $1. Pgr can run him a bit, and l.a. Rush was a $55 game I think.its $23 or so complete now.