Author Topic: A Link Between Worlds, Wii U Code  (Read 1197 times)

90snostalga

A Link Between Worlds, Wii U Code
« on: May 29, 2014, 08:08:12 pm »
Not sure yet If Im going to do it but I am thinking about it.  Would anyone want to buy Link Between Worlds download code and the free game download code when I register Mario Kart tomorrow?  I'm not sure how that works with my Club Nintendo account but I figured I would ask you guys...

Re: A Link Between Worlds, Wii U Code
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 09:02:20 pm »
Not sure yet If Im going to do it but I am thinking about it.  Would anyone want to buy Link Between Worlds download code and the free game download code when I register Mario Kart tomorrow?  I'm not sure how that works with my Club Nintendo account but I figured I would ask you guys...

I thought unlike the wii codes were locked to accounts on the wii u for bundled promotions?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 02:19:39 pm by Jakandsig »

soera

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 02:08:05 pm »
If you want someone to get your Link between worlds code, you are going to have to not register Mario Kart. Im pretty sure Jak is correct in that it will be linked to whoever registers the game.

90snostalga

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 04:10:59 pm »
If you want someone to get your Link between worlds code, you are going to have to not register Mario Kart. Im pretty sure Jak is correct in that it will be linked to whoever registers the game.

Oh now you tell me lol.  Well,, I registered Mario Kart immediately after I opened it but "Link" should be okay to sell right because I did not register my 3DS?

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 06:15:45 pm »

Oh now you tell me lol.  Well,, I registered Mario Kart immediately after I opened it but "Link" should be okay to sell right because I did not register my 3DS?

You can sell all retail games for the 3DS themselves with a few exceptions.

90snostalga

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 03:22:05 pm »
Anyone want the Link Between Worlds download code for only 20 bucks let me know!   :)