Author Topic: Looking for an artist for my channel  (Read 1067 times)

thekosmickollector

Looking for an artist for my channel
« on: December 14, 2014, 04:33:24 pm »
First off let me start by saying to any admins that I apologise if this topic isn't appropriate for the forums or something like that. If it isn't feel free to delete the thread :)

Now that that's out of the way, I'm looking for someone to do some art for my channel. I want something to put on my thumbnails and in my avatar etc. (it only has to be one picture, of course)

Unfortunately since funds are low for me at the moment and I have no way of paying people online, it will have to be a volunteer-based thing and I can not offer any money in return for the art, but I'm just hoping there's someone who enjoys drawing and would be willing to do something for me for free :)

Here's my channel, it only has one video on it but hopefully you can get a general idea of what it's like from it. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc0sUPSo9VkP4BW7b7pDHA

Thanks in advance & Merry Christmas :)

byron

Re: Looking for an artist for my channel
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 05:05:05 pm »
I'll do it.

thekosmickollector

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 05:17:22 pm »
I'll do it.

Ah, that would be fantastic! Thank you!

I'll PM you with a few details :D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 05:22:05 pm by thekosmickollector »

kr2nist

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 01:10:33 am »
Unfortunately since funds are low for me at the moment and I have no way of paying people online, it will have to be a volunteer-based thing and I can not offer any money in return for the art, but I'm just hoping there's someone who enjoys drawing and would be willing to do something for me for free :)

Howdy Kosmic Kollector!  Just out of curiosity, what type of artwork do you prefer for your YouTube page?  Reason I ask is because I'm a cartoonist and illustrator myself (plus I design logos and such), so I thought I'd ask.

I would've replied sooner, but I just now saw your post.  :)
kr2nist (old school gamer and very awesome cartoonist!)
Currently owned systems:  XBox 360, XBox One