Author Topic: LF Wild Arms stuff, (have pics now)  (Read 1483 times)

LF Wild Arms stuff, (have pics now)
« on: June 06, 2014, 08:07:05 pm »
I deleted the other post as I found a site for free image hosting and discovered how simple it was to upload photos from my windows phone to my windows pc, (and I feel like an idiot).

I am pretty much looking for anything Wild Arms, though mostly Alter Code f, that is what I am mainly after. I have pics of the items I have available for trade, though for some reason they are crazy large, so I apologize. Any questions about any of them feel free to ask. I am willing to bundle things for a trade.

Here goes:

First up is a Gamecube gameboy advance link cable. I honestly don't recall what this did exactly, or what games it works it. I also have no way to test it and don't remember the last time it was used, sorry.

Next is a VGA box for the Dreamcast. Can also include a VGA cable.

Next is the leather journal that came with the first CE for Final Fantasy XIV. I don't know why it is sideways.

Trails in the Sky LE items. Soundtrack and pin unopened, there is a small crack on the back of the cd case.

A Link to the Past manual, (in pretty good condition), with the world map, (in pretty poor condition).

Assassin's Creed III preorder steelbook, unopened.

The Last Story LE box, artbook and preorder soundtrack, Box has slight damage from the Best Buy wrap around security devices. Again...not sure why sideways.

More in the next post.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 10:22:09 pm by denniedarko »

Re: LF Wild Arms stuff, (have pics now)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 08:15:49 pm »

These came with the Silver Star Harmony LE, never opened.

Majora's Mask Club Nintendo reward Soundtrack, unopened. I give trying to figure out how I took the pics sideways.

Came with the Wii Kirby collection, I think. I do not have the game though.

Best Buy preorder bonus book that came with Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Not sure how you get these, they were in a used copy of Arc Rise Fantasia I bought.

Have no idea what these are. I think I got them out of an issue of Nintendo Power before it went away.

Maybe someone can shed a bit of light on this one. I am pretty sure it is the full game, as I could select from 3 different save files and started at the beginning, that was maybe used in a store demo unit. I am really unsure. I don't even remember how I got it to be honest.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 11:03:06 am by denniedarko »

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 08:29:27 pm »

Super Mario All Stars LE box, (has markings on it from GS stickers), history booklet and soundtrack cd.

A few soundtrack discs, all have been opened and listened to.

Some random items.

Wind Waker HD LE box, Ganondorf figure, CE guide cloth map, and a Link and Tetra from Phantom Hourglass that seem pretty close in scale to Ganondorf. No game. I don't know why Tetra is colored so oddly, her skin is very dark, and her hair is almost a lime green color. She has a heart container with her.

Hyrule Historia.

If anyone is interested in anything for trade let me know. I will delete them if they get gone, so if they are still up I still have em.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 03:47:32 pm by denniedarko »

soera

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 11:18:22 pm »
No worries on the SMT IV stuff. I have no funds to purchase anything for a while.

Btw, the Kid Icarus stuff is a pack of AR cards for the 3DS game. The Minish cap game is indeed a kiosk demo.

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 08:16:31 pm »
Found a copy of Wild Arms 4 today and went ahead and picked up a Playstation 2 off Amazon. Just need three more games:

- Wild Arms 3
- Wild Arms 5

I am also interested in nabbing a complete copy of Final Fantasy XII, if anyone has an extra laying around.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 03:48:07 pm by denniedarko »

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 03:48:56 pm »
Gonna grab a copy of Alter Code f of amazon I think, so if anyone has a spare copy of Wild Arms 3 or 5 please let me know, thanks.