Author Topic: What's your most unrealistic retro gaming dream?  (Read 4204 times)

soera

Re: What's your most unrealistic retro gaming dream?
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2014, 02:37:54 am »
Just before I retire I grudgingly accept a contract to do Mortal Kombat correctly.

Take this back! MK movies are awesome and Ive seen both of them (and the mini series) multiple times. :D

argyle

Re: What's your most unrealistic retro gaming dream?
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2014, 02:54:58 am »
I haven't answered this yet because the only ones I can think of are a ways off but not unobtainable difficult.  But oh well, here they are.  :)

1) Once I'm in a larger house, I want a really nice game room.  Preferably a nice basement, very nicely finished complete with small mini-kitchen/bar area.  This would finally give me plenty of room for the 3 arcade machines I want to own:  Golden Axe, Street Fighter II Championship Ed. and the crown jewel, a Mrs. Pac-Man cocktail machine.

2) I want to finish my PS2 RPG collection.  Every time I think I'm getting closer, I look at my list of what I'm still missing and see just how far off it still is.  :(
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis