Author Topic: Fatal Frame  (Read 871 times)

Fatal Frame
« on: July 17, 2014, 06:21:27 pm »
A new Fatal Frame was announced for the Wii U in Japan.

I'm really hoping it gets brought over here as I heard one or two others haven't.  I'm normally not a huge horror fan beyond zombie games, but I always had a soft spot for Fatal Frame.  The older ones use to scare the crap out of me and my friends lol I imagine they use the gamepad to do the camera stuff, sorta like how you would use it for ZombiU for scanning, which seems like the obvious use for it.

Re: Fatal Frame
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 03:00:32 pm »
I hope they bring it here or at the very least some one will patch it with english like they did for the wii. When my friend and I played it back when it first came out we referred to it as resident evil snap! Those backward bending ghosts freak me out every time!
"My life is a chip in your pile. Ante up."
     Setzer  FFVI

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 04:49:56 pm »
I hope they bring it here or at the very least some one will patch it with english like they did for the wii. When my friend and I played it back when it first came out we referred to it as resident evil snap! Those backward bending ghosts freak me out every time!

My friend had a big sub woofer under his bed and when we started to play, we didn't realize how loud we had the volume up, with the bass jacked, so we hit a scary moment and the entire bed shook, scaring the piss out of us lol

pikalink91

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 02:16:00 pm »
I really hope the new game gets released internationally too. At least we got Project Zero 2 Wii Edition here in Europe, but everyone except them japanese got cheated out of the 4th game :-(

I am super excited that a new game is coming out, especially seeing as how the Wii U gamepad pretty much BEGS to be used as and in-game camera, but I fear that Nintendo won't see profit in releasing this one outside of Japan either...

......come on, Nintendo, pleeeease??