Author Topic: Vectrek system in the box  (Read 1241 times)

Vectrek system in the box
« on: August 01, 2014, 04:48:41 pm »
Just picked up a vectrex in the original box.  Box is really beat up and big parts of the artwork are peeling off and I can't test it cause it didn't have any games.  Also haven't taken it out cause its taped up real good, but  If anyone was interested in it I can upload pics and see if it has the wires and controllers but I just wanted to see if there was any interest in it.  And I'm not looking to sell it, just trade for stuff I'm actually interested in.  Interested mostly in rpg's for any system, but they have to be complete and in good shape.  Just let me know if anyones interested.

Re: Vectrek system in the box
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 05:05:29 pm »
What specific games are you looking for?
I've been on the hunt for a vectrex for awhile now

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 06:23:42 pm »
I don't have a list per-say but right now off the top of my head I'm looking for Wild Arms 5 and alter code f, Persona 1 and 2, Brigandine, and Digimon World 3 and 4.  But also many others those are just ones that I'm really looking for right now.  Like I said I'm just looking to see what I could get in trade but the main things are rpg's.  I know its tough too because I probably have a lot of them and I don't have them catalogued here, but I'd just rather have games than this.

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 02:50:30 am »
Vectrex has a built-in game Mine Storm, a clone of Asteroids, so You can test it.

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 11:29:09 am »
Alright thanks for letting me know, if I get some interest I'll test it out, if not I'll just put it in a closet and forget about it for a while :p

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 11:03:33 pm »
Ugh lame too bad Im not an RPG collector  :-\