Author Topic: What do you have that you don't think anyone else on VGCollect would have?  (Read 11287 times)

fazerco

PRO Supporter

Use them all  ;D

soera

I would just call it Pin Bot. The item in the middle is a pinball that looks mostly for design. Its not a dot or a dash.

razorbeamz

Also apparently I'm the only one who has a US copy of Pin-Bot for NES, considering that the EU and Canadian versions were in the database but the US one wasn't.

http://vgcollect.com/item/5858

Nobody ever seems to agree on how the damn name is spelled. With a dash? With a dot? With a space? Argh.

Well that's egg on my face. I guess I'm guilty of submitting a dupe. The problem is, what should the correct title be?
My collection doesn't include my Steam or PSN games, just physical games.

darko

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

I would just call it Pin Bot. The item in the middle is a pinball that looks mostly for design. Its not a dot or a dash.

I own the game on NES, and on every database and listing I've seen of it, it has a dash: "Pin-Bot".

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

foxhack

See, even the robot has no idea what to go with.

razorbeamz

Wikipedia is even confused. The pinball table is PIN•BOT while the video game is Pin Bot.
My collection doesn't include my Steam or PSN games, just physical games.

foxhack

Wikipedia is even confused. The pinball table is PIN•BOT while the video game is Pin Bot.

Look at the NES game's cover, the box in the front has a space between both parts of the name. Maybe that's why they went with that?

desocietas

See, even the robot has no idea what to go with.

lol, oh, foxhack, you slay me
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

GameCube display cup. Bought it from someone claiming to have been a former sales rep for NOA. From the other strange Nintendo related listings they had it seemed legit. I'm not sure what it's real purpose was. I think it might have been made to hold pens. Even if it's not legitimate still makes for neat little GBA cart holder.

Nintendo Family Computer Gun. I know there's two other ppl on the site that have the Gun at least so it's not like "no one else has it." The Gun is still one of my favorite things I own.

Nintendo Ten Billion Barrel. The Ten Billion was one of their last toys made by Nintendo before they totally switched to video games. I wouldn't be surprised if someone else had one honestly they appear on auction sites all the time. It's one of the few Nintendo items I have that isn't directly video game related.

"All Plastic" Nintendo playing cards. The other Nintendo item I own that isn't directly video game related. Sniped these a few years ago at a decent price. Unfortunately the case isn't dated. They're probably from the late 70s or early 80s.

At least according to the page info, I am the only person on VG collect that owns Elf Bowlng 1 & 2 on the DS.

karyann

GameCube display cup. Bought it from someone claiming to have been a former sales rep for NOA. From the other strange Nintendo related listings they had it seemed legit. I'm not sure what it's real purpose was. I think it might have been made to hold pens. Even if it's not legitimate still makes for neat little GBA cart holder.

Nintendo Family Computer Gun. I know there's two other ppl on the site that have the Gun at least so it's not like "no one else has it." The Gun is still one of my favorite things I own.

Nintendo Ten Billion Barrel. The Ten Billion was one of their last toys made by Nintendo before they totally switched to video games. I wouldn't be surprised if someone else had one honestly they appear on auction sites all the time. It's one of the few Nintendo items I have that isn't directly video game related.

"All Plastic" Nintendo playing cards. The other Nintendo item I own that isn't directly video game related. Sniped these a few years ago at a decent price. Unfortunately the case isn't dated. They're probably from the late 70s or early 80s.

Oh my, a ten billion barrel! That's awesome!

At least according to the page info, I am the only person on VG collect that owns Elf Bowlng 1 & 2 on the DS.

I've seen that game a few times, but it looks terrible, so I didn't pick it up. How is it really?

blipcs76

Pocket Power: A promotional issue of Nintendo Power given away at theaters showing The Wizard.  I still have my original copy; I think I actually have two, but can only find one of them.  They're pretty rare today.  Mine is about in this condition.

Super Mario Galaxy beach towel: Preorder bonus given away at Toys R Us.  I opened mine to display it, but it's never been used.

Metroid Prime disc wallet: Preorder bonus from Best Buy.  Simple little Gamecube disc wallet with the Samus 'S' logo on it.  I can't even find an image of this thing, so it must be pretty uncommon.

Vintage Blaster Master T-shirt: Got this from sending in a coupon I cut out of an old game magazine and mailed in to Sunsoft.  I don't think I ever wore it and I've never seen another one.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

That Wizard Nintendo Power issue is awesome! I've never even seen that before!