Author Topic: 15% off Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition and other sales  (Read 964 times)

desocietas

A deal at the Bandai Namco store!

From their tumblr:

We understand if you can’t make it all the way out to San Diego to come see us at Comic-Con this year. So we are having a fantastic sale online, just for you!

Oh, did you know that the Bandai Namco Games Store is now powered by Amazon? Yep. You can even use your Prime membership! Check out all the deals below -
Sign up now to get 15% off your first purchase! Use Coupon Code: “BNS15OFF”, this includes Pre-Orders!
Pre-Order the Tales of Xillia 2 Collector’s Edition and get Tales of Xillia for $19.99
Get 25% off all Tales of games
Get the physical edition of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle for only $40.00

http://bandainamcous.tumblr.com/post/92839885846/we-understand-if-you-cant-make-it-all-the-way-out
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

Re: 15% off Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition and other sales
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 09:09:46 am »
Thanks - just used the code to place a preorder for the Xillia 2 CE.  Still on the fence about it since it isn't quite as good as the other recent Tales CE's, but this definitely puts it closer to my price range. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 12:51:47 pm »
Thanks for sharing that, you just saved me a pretty penny!  I had not realized Amazon was now integrated into the Bamco store. 

I originally placed an order on Amazon back in April for 3 copies that totaled out to $389.97.  After seeing this post I went to the Bamco site and placed an order with them using the promo code and my Amazon Prime account and the total came out $58.48 cheaper and still got the free 2-day shipping! 

To anyone that preordered before via Amazon, I'd recommend cancelling that order and using the Bamco store with promo code.

argyle

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 05:02:50 pm »
Just wanted to thank you again desocietas, I was going to pass on this set due to price and this deal pushed me over the top on it.  And now that I've received it (already! :D) I am VERY glad I got it since it's an extremely nice set. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 03:06:00 am »
 ;D so glad other folk were able to jump on this!  I received it yesterday as well, and it's in pristine collection.  Can't wait until I have space to display the contents along with the goodies from the first Tales of Xillia CE!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas