Author Topic: Lots of gaming related odds and ends including DS Game and Watch Collection 1 & 2  (Read 886 times)

topspot123

First off, I am brand new to vgcollect, and I like what I've seen so far.  I have a large and ever growing collection of video games, video game merch., and other gaming related items from the common to the eclectic.  

I have 30 ebay auctions up currently that house some of these items.  Here are a couple of the highlights:
a few music/rhythm games for the PS2 (Rock Band, Guitar Hero),
two copies of Personal Trainer: Walking, including two pedometers, new and unopened,
various game holders/cases,
a lot of 28 Official U. S. Playstation Magazine demo discs,
several playable games on DVD format, and an interactive DVD movie,
games for oddball systems like the Gamewave and XavixPort,
and the Club Nintendo exclusive Game and Watch Collection 1 and 2 for the DS system(s).

I collect mostly for my own enjoyment, but many of these items are things that I ended up with multiple copies of and this seems to be the perfect place to find someone who would find these things interesting.  

There are other items too so if I have piqued your interest please check them all out:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=topspot123&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Thank you for your time.

darko

Welcome to the site! Looks like I'm a little late to the ebay party but be sure to put anything else you have for auction. I'll check it out.