Author Topic: The rarest super famicom game.. WTF is this?  (Read 2144 times)

dreama1

dashv

PRO Supporter

Re: The rarest super famicom game.. WTF is this?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 02:31:51 am »

bobster

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 10:44:36 am »
Looks kinky!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 10:59:47 am »
oh my god.
I checked it out. It's DEFINITELY rated X! Not to mention scary as shit.

90snostalga

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 11:52:12 am »
I now want this game  :)

foxhack

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 11:55:47 am »
... is that a Japanese repro cart?

Look at the cart picture. They slapped a poorly-made sticker on top of another one. You can vaguely see the Super Famicom logo underneath the upper right corner.

Edit: I was right, sorta. According to SuperFamicom.org, these were released in modified carts... (link removed since it has nsfw images.)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 11:58:36 am by foxhack »

maximo310

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 12:36:39 pm »
Definitely not the rarest super famicom game, but one of the higher priced due to limited distribution.

dreama1

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 08:00:46 pm »
Definitely not the rarest super famicom game, but one of the higher priced due to limited distribution.
Not this one but it's part of a series apparently. I've heard no one freaking knows how many exist in the series.

dreama1

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2014, 08:07:53 pm »
... is that a Japanese repro cart?

Look at the cart picture. They slapped a poorly-made sticker on top of another one. You can vaguely see the Super Famicom logo underneath the upper right corner.

Edit: I was right, sorta. According to SuperFamicom.org, these were released in modified carts... (link removed since it has nsfw images.)
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140518073239/bootleggames/images/thumb/6/63/SMCH2_04.jpeg/500px-SMCH2_04.jpeg

Looks legit lol.

theflea

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2014, 07:36:05 pm »
Weird stuff like this interests me, Looking online it's a bootleg cart. (the horrible cut label gives it away) I could only find footage of part 1 and it's a point and click text adventure.  Looks horrible, all in Japanese so it will be a challenge for me to even play it. (might be a good thing) lol 
Odds are it's going to be one of those games I'll never want to play, test it out, get disgusted, then get a few laughs to see peoples reactions when they see it. lol But wth I'll make him an offer, but i'm not paying no $176-200 for a bootleg cart and it will sure be a crazy piece in my collection. lol
"Happy game hunting!!!"

dreama1

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2014, 04:46:43 am »
Weird stuff like this interests me, Looking online it's a bootleg cart. (the horrible cut label gives it away) I could only find footage of part 1 and it's a point and click text adventure.  Looks horrible, all in Japanese so it will be a challenge for me to even play it. (might be a good thing) lol 
Odds are it's going to be one of those games I'll never want to play, test it out, get disgusted, then get a few laughs to see peoples reactions when they see it. lol But wth I'll make him an offer, but i'm not paying no $176-200 for a bootleg cart and it will sure be a crazy piece in my collection. lol
Sure hell would. You would be a grade A badass if it was your show piece. "Wanna play super mario no lets play this."

foxhack

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2014, 12:17:24 pm »

The subject matter is pretty damn disturbing. I wouldn't buy it, even to show it off.

... unless you have a horror collection or something.

theflea

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2014, 06:35:55 pm »
He made a counter offer taking $1 off. ya i'll pass.  lol
I hate people who put make an offer and then only take a $1 off. No way I'm paying $175 for a bootleg game.
I honestly only wanted to see my gaming friends reactions to this disturbing horrible piece of garbage of a game. lol
"Happy game hunting!!!"

Bwigdahl

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2014, 07:02:44 pm »
Weird as hell. I don't think I'd even want to display that if I had it, lol.

dreama1

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2014, 11:58:10 am »
He made a counter offer taking $1 off. ya i'll pass.  lol
I hate people who put make an offer and then only take a $1 off. No way I'm paying $175 for a bootleg game.
I honestly only wanted to see my gaming friends reactions to this disturbing horrible piece of garbage of a game. lol
Make a 2nd offer he usually accepts.