Author Topic: Mario Maker announced for Wii U!  (Read 1169 times)

dashv

PRO Supporter

Mario Maker announced for Wii U!
« on: October 01, 2014, 02:44:53 am »
How the hell did this get announced at E3 but I only learned of it by reading Game Informer today!? :P

http://e3.nintendo.com/games/wiiu/mario-maker/

I showed it to my wife and she agreed.

We're getting a Wii U for Christmas.

Re: Mario Maker announced for Wii U!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 03:27:33 am »
How the hell did this get announced at E3 but I only learned of it by reading Game Informer today!? :P

Not a clue, I thought it was a pretty prominent bit from the E3 presentation lol Good time to get one though.  A bunch of good stuff will be out by Christmas and the next year is already looking good with Zelda, Starfox, and Mario Maker :D

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 03:34:33 am »

Not a clue, I thought it was a pretty prominent bit from the E3 presentation lol Good time to get one though.  A bunch of good stuff will be out by Christmas and the next year is already looking good with Zelda, Starfox, and Mario Maker :D

We can only hope this will be successful enough that we may see a Metriod and Zelda maker! :)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 05:34:39 am »
I feel it will be pretty successful. Also you will see a bunch of Kaizo Mario stages everywhere.

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 06:39:34 am »
Zelda maker! :)

Be still my heart! Oh that would be glorious to have...

argyle

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 09:00:49 am »

Not a clue, I thought it was a pretty prominent bit from the E3 presentation lol Good time to get one though.  A bunch of good stuff will be out by Christmas and the next year is already looking good with Xenoblade Chronicles X, Zelda, Starfox, and Mario Maker :D

*clears throat loudly*  ::) :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

maximo310

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 11:38:20 am »
I see the release date is supposed to be the first half of 2015.  I'll probably get it, despite how many people I talked to are all like " just use lunar magic or hack the new super mario bros wii file) or something. I think alot of people would really like this game, especially since creating levels can be pretty fun  and you can always challenge friends to beat your levels( or hopefully be able to share your levels online with other people and try their levels.)

Re: Mario Maker announced for Wii U
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2014, 06:37:27 pm »
I watched a lot of footage of it during e3.  Did they ever give it a date yet? Looks like theres plenty of room for dlc too.

maximo310

Re: Mario Maker announced for Wii U
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2014, 07:09:27 pm »
I watched a lot of footage of it during e3.  Did they ever give it a date yet? Looks like theres plenty of room for dlc too.
The only date I've seen of the game is that it will come out in the first half of 2015, but nothing has really been set for a actual date of release on nintendo's website.