Author Topic: Bravely Second will release in Japan this winter  (Read 999 times)

davifus

Bravely Second will release in Japan this winter
« on: August 29, 2014, 05:47:08 pm »
I still haven't played Bravely Default, because I'm reluctant on buying a standard. I had the chance to Pre-order for limited edition but my laziness got the better of me. I hope Bravely Second is localized in the States and I'll not miss it this time.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/29/bravely-second-will-release-winter-japan/
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

maximo310

Re: Bravely Second will release in Japan this winter
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 05:55:07 pm »
It should get a localization considering how well Bravely Default did in sales for the United States. Its personally one of my favorite games for the 3ds right now, so you should buy it( and the collector's edition is quite overpriced wherever you look right now, even though someone leaked the music cd and artbook contents onto the net).  I've seen a lot of good things so far from pre-release articles of Bravely Second, but I hope they work on the story a bit more than the last game, and that the soundtrack doesn't go down in quality tunes.

davifus

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 06:11:08 pm »
It should get a localization considering how well Bravely Default did in sales for the United States. Its personally one of my favorite games for the 3ds right now, so you should buy it( and the collector's edition is quite overpriced wherever you look right now, even though someone leaked the music cd and artbook contents onto the net).  I've seen a lot of good things so far from pre-release articles of Bravely Second, but I hope they work on the story a bit more than the last game, and that the soundtrack doesn't go down in quality tunes.

Yeah, I want to get the Collector's Edition. I would spend X amount for the collector's edition now rather spending $40 for a regular Edition and spend X more for a collector's edition.

maximo310

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 10:16:04 pm »

Yeah, I want to get the Collector's Edition. I would spend X amount for the collector's edition now rather spending $40 for a regular Edition and spend X more for a collector's edition.
If you're interested in a complete collector's edition( with a little damage to packaging), there's a guy selling one on half.com for $70. I don't think you're going to find a better deal than that unless you communicate with some other guy who happens to not want it.  But its a great game to get and play, so you should pick it up at some point.

davifus

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 10:54:07 pm »

If you're interested in a complete collector's edition( with a little damage to packaging), there's a guy selling one on half.com for $70. I don't think you're going to find a better deal than that unless you communicate with some other guy who happens to not want it.  But its a great game to get and play, so you should pick it up at some point.

That is extremely tempting, hmm is there any pictures of the creases?

maximo310

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 11:48:03 pm »

That is extremely tempting, hmm is there any pictures of the creases?
I would reccomend contacting the seller and asking him for pictures, since he doesn't have any pictures in his listing.

davifus

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 12:32:52 am »
How trustworthy is Half? I see a lot bad to mixed review on Half, however there mostly about College textbooks.

maximo310

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2014, 11:49:06 am »
I not really sure myself, since I've never used the site for any purchases.