Author Topic: Anime/Manga/Etc...  (Read 109923 times)

Re: Anime/Manga/Etc...
« Reply #315 on: December 13, 2016, 12:59:13 am »
If that doesn't extend at least another 20 feet, I'll be horribly disappointed in such inaccurate cosplay.

« Reply #316 on: December 21, 2016, 05:30:54 am »
Finally started getting caught up with the anime of the last season.  I kinda didn't watch much in the past two months, but I dropped a couple I didn't really feel a strong urge to watch and binged through One Piece, Drifters, and Jojo. 

One Piece finally just reached a point where we are reminded that One Piece exists and that we seem to be on that path again for the first time in forever lol Got some plot twists that kinda reinvigorated things since Dressrosa was such a long and kinda tedious event.

Drifters is great, not quite Hellsing Ultimate good, but I love all the mixture of characters from history fighting it out in a fantasy world.  There's kind of a surprise reveal on a previous Drifter in the show, which is interesting, because you realize more and more that this isn't a normal Good Guys vs Bad Guy kind of show or even like the kind of fighting for good seen in Hellsing, most Drifters and Ends were once tyrants, bloodthirsty soldiers, etc...I think it kinda comes down to how people died and whether they died with rage towards the world or not.  Hard to explain lol

Jojo continues to be weird, ridiculous, and entertaining, though I'm curious if there is more to this season of the show or if we are ending it soon for the next era, because the main villains haven't really been as good as Dio or the Pillar Men.  Kira works great, he's truly evil, but he's not Dio level.  Curious if it picks up by the end.

doafan

« Reply #317 on: December 21, 2016, 05:50:02 pm »
This weekend started to watch Fuuun Ishin Dai Shogun and really dunno how did I miss this Anime, is not that recent because it's from this past 2014 but it has all that love, bOObs and Mechas, even when it has a bad reputation/reviews I don't care cause am watching an episode per day and really liked what I saw by the way Occultic;Nine has become more intense these last episodes so I really recommend it being honest didn't expected to see a good development in the story but it really has became so weird and obscure, despite the facts that they do talk to much and that the dialogues are to damn fast it really deserves a second chance, trust me.

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #318 on: December 21, 2016, 06:00:30 pm »
This weekend started to watch Fuuun Ishin Dai Shogun and really dunno how did I miss this Anime, is not that recent because it's from this past 2014 but it has all that love, bOObs and Mechas, even when it has a bad reputation/reviews I don't care cause am watching an episode per day and really liked what I saw by the way Occultic;Nine has become more intense these last episodes so I really recommend it being honest didn't expected to see a good development in the story but it really has became so weird and obscure, despite the facts that they do talk to much and that the dialogues are to damn fast it really deserves a second chance, trust me.

Yeah I have Occult Nine in my queue still, one of the few I kept, so I have that, Keijo, and Izetta to watch for the last of the current season stuff to catch up on, so I'll probably burn through each of those up till Christmas.

doafan

« Reply #319 on: December 21, 2016, 06:02:17 pm »
Glad to hear that you will give it a second chance, you won't be disapointed.

davifus

« Reply #320 on: December 21, 2016, 06:10:42 pm »
oh no Keijo...
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #321 on: December 21, 2016, 06:16:35 pm »
oh no Keijo...

It's ridiculously over the top nonsense lol

davifus

« Reply #322 on: December 21, 2016, 07:33:20 pm »
oh no Keijo...

I don't think you should waste your time with it.

« Reply #323 on: December 21, 2016, 08:01:23 pm »
oh no Keijo...

I don't think you should waste your time with it.

From the few episodes I watched, I thought it was good, silly, fun.  It's like Highschool of the Dead in that way.  It's not like it's being watched for the plot or characters, it's just about some dumb, well animated, action.

doafan

« Reply #324 on: December 22, 2016, 06:12:29 pm »
From the few episodes I watched, I thought it was good, silly, fun.  It's like Highschool of the Dead in that way.  It's not like it's being watched for the plot or characters, it's just about some dumb, well animated, action.

I just came from seeing the last episode and trust me when I say that you need to watch the last three episodes immediately, the animation is very fluid and those damn attacks are quite hilarious so the Plot is no the only good thing at it, you have to believe cause nobody in the whole forum is as perv as I am  ;D

davifus

« Reply #325 on: December 22, 2016, 06:26:40 pm »
I seen that gif floating around. Unlimited blade work...

« Reply #326 on: December 22, 2016, 07:26:35 pm »

Unlimited Butt Works...

davifus

« Reply #327 on: December 22, 2016, 07:43:44 pm »

Unlimited Butt Works...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Don't say it

it's so stupid

nooooooooooooooooooo this is why I haven't been watching any shows for the last 3 months.

« Reply #328 on: December 22, 2016, 07:47:12 pm »
Seeing that only makes me want to watch it more XD

« Reply #329 on: December 23, 2016, 09:11:07 pm »
And another part of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is done.  Honestly, I think I liked Part 2 and Part 3 better, just because the villains are way better.  Sure, it's unfair to compare him to Dio or the Pillar Men, who have absolutely insane powers, and maybe it was better to have a more grounded villain after those, but I did feel like the ending was a tad underwhelming.  It's not a bad Part, there's a lot of charming elements and characters, but Stardust Crusaders and Battle Tendency just had more I enjoyed overall and ended in big ways.

The next one I feel could be more interesting with a quick glimpse at its location and main character, so I'm hoping for things to pick up when that happens.