Author Topic: Anime/Manga/Etc...  (Read 109931 times)

doafan

Re: Anime/Manga/Etc...
« Reply #135 on: June 01, 2015, 06:19:23 pm »
Caught up with Triage X.  It's alright.  The fan service is pretty ridiculous, not really in any particularly good or bad way, but I don't think it's nearly as entertaining as something like Highschool of the Dead.  Might be because HOTD seemed to have the fan service as secondary to the overall show, even with its prominence in certain scenes, but with Triage X, it seems like the fan service wants to over take a lot of the show.  Hard to take Episode 8 quite as seriously as it should

Damn you already are on the episode 8 about the censorship I hated as well but really hope that there will be a uncensored one, don't mind if I have to see the whole series again just because am a perv, by the way didn't resist the temptation and this weekend I saw eight episodes and today the number nine, these two last ones were the best, the fight between Takumi Aldini's team and Sōma Yukihira entertained me but without a doubt the fast interaction between Hinako and Megumi was the best, I'm glad that the event at the hotel is not finished, want to see more about this event  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

davifus

« Reply #136 on: June 01, 2015, 06:25:47 pm »
Caught up with Triage X.  It's alright.  The fan service is pretty ridiculous, not really in any particularly good or bad way, but I don't think it's nearly as entertaining as something like Highschool of the Dead.  Might be because HOTD seemed to have the fan service as secondary to the overall show, even with its prominence in certain scenes, but with Triage X, it seems like the fan service wants to over take a lot of the show.  Hard to take Episode 8 quite as seriously as it should

Damn you already are on the episode 8 about the censorship I hated as well but really hope that there will be a uncensored one, don't mind if I have to see the whole series again just because am a perv, by the way didn't resist the temptation and this weekend I saw eight episodes and today the number nine, these two last ones were the best, the fight between Takumi Aldini's team and Sōma Yukihira entertained me but without a doubt the fast interaction between Hinako and Megumi was the best, I'm glad that the event at the hotel is not finished, want to see more about this event  ;D

The ending with them humming the ED was fantastic. It just makes me want to buy the ED music more.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

jsoup

« Reply #137 on: June 01, 2015, 07:15:19 pm »
Monster Musume is definitely for people with particular taste.

It's strange, I normally don't like stories like this. Goofy slice-of-life harems, bleh. But something is very striking about this series and I've yet to figure out exactly what it is. I like reading about the characters interacting.

doafan

« Reply #138 on: June 02, 2015, 12:07:56 pm »

Your comment touched a nerve so yesterday searched for some images of it at Tumblr and what I saw didn't disappointed me, thanks for the recommendation kinda remind me the harem style that has To Love-Ru which is ok to me also when I was there saw some images of Sidonia no Kishi and started seeing the first two episodes of it, it's just me or this anime is also kinda weird, dunno why but I got the impression that at least the animation, the characters or something is related to Akira, it's anyone following this one ?  ???

davifus

« Reply #139 on: June 02, 2015, 12:35:49 pm »

Your comment touched a nerve so yesterday searched for some images of it at Tumblr and what I saw didn't disappointed me, thanks for the recommendation kinda remind me the harem style that has To Love-Ru which is ok to me also when I was there saw some images of Sidonia no Kishi and started seeing the first two episodes of it, it's just me or this anime is also kinda weird, dunno why but I got the impression that at least the animation, the characters or something is related to Akira, it's anyone following this one ?  ???

I wasn't try to offend or bash on anyone. I read this manga at the earlier chapters and thought it was okay. Now, I just have different opinion on it.

doafan

« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2015, 12:46:16 pm »
It seems that you got the wrong idea cause I wasn't offend at all so relax, when I said that you touched a nerve was referring to the fact that at least in my personal case the word particular taste in anime terms means something that I must have to see  ;D

« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2015, 12:52:24 am »
Tried to watch "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?", but seemed pretty boring.  Basically another fantasy MMO styled show, except there's no real world part.  Didn't seem like there was much to it and the whole drive of the main character is pretty dumb lol

davifus

« Reply #142 on: June 06, 2015, 01:28:35 am »
Soma just dropped his mixtape. SUPA HOT FIRE!

doafan

« Reply #143 on: June 08, 2015, 12:02:08 pm »
After seeing a lot of images of Rachnera Arachnera I read this past week all the numbers of Daily Life With A Monster Girl / Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, why ? maybe because I totally felt in love with her, she reminded me a lot to Ivy Valentine from the Soul Calibur series, as Kimihito Kurusu I do love legs and since she also have that dominant essence that love in these characters I don't have to say more, wanted to see the anime but this time I didn't resisted the temptation and I went first for the Manga  ::)

doafan

« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2015, 05:21:19 pm »
Soma just dropped his mixtape. SUPA HOT FIRE!
https://scontent-atl1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/t31.0-8/11411654_10203254746128428_1233027025895077575_o.jpg

I finally saw the latest episode of Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma where I really don't know if the best part was at the bath time where Dojima Jin heard the Yukihira's name, want to believe that he already has known is father and that there will be a chance for another interaction with this character or the Shokugeki part at the end of the episode, really can't wait to see the next one to see what happens and how the hell he's gonna defeat him

« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2015, 11:56:29 pm »
Started watching Blue Exorcist which seems good, though with episode 3, we went from what I thought was going to be kinda of a straightforward demon fighting show, into a Studio Ghibli movie with this crazy fantasy Academy Town lol

davifus

« Reply #146 on: June 14, 2015, 02:38:30 am »
Started watching Blue Exorcist which seems good, though with episode 3, we went from what I thought was going to be kinda of a straightforward demon fighting show, into a Studio Ghibli movie with this crazy fantasy Academy Town lol

An enjoyable shounen

doafan

« Reply #147 on: June 17, 2015, 06:45:30 pm »
Finally managed to see the latest two episodes of Triage X where can't decide which one was better, episode nine has a nice cosplay of Princess Leia from Star Wars (I guess that there was no need to said about her origins) but episode ten has a lot of fan service, well at least the first minutes of it were the best, really can't wait to see the uncensored version of it, I have high hopes that it will be like Maken-Ki! or Sekirei! cause these two are at my top of my favorite uncensored Animes  ;D

davifus

« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2015, 05:39:10 pm »
Finally managed to see the latest two episodes of Triage X where can't decide which one was better, episode nine has a nice cosplay of Princess Leia from Star Wars (I guess that there was no need to said about her origins) but episode ten has a lot of fan service, well at least the first minutes of it were the best, really can't wait to see the uncensored version of it, I have high hopes that it will be like Maken-Ki! or Sekirei! cause these two are at my top of my favorite uncensored Animes  ;D

Triage X was a alright show but the end was kind of an abrupt conclusion. I came home wen. sat down and went to go torrent Triage X but I couldn't find it... Then it hit me that last week was the last episode.

on the other note, Oregairu 2, soooo good. Sad thing is that last episode of the season is next week. we will probably have to wait a few years for the next season because there is not enough content [Light Novels] for season 3 yet.

« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2015, 11:47:48 pm »
And another season of Jojo is done.  The third season felt like a mixed bag compared to the previous ones, mostly because a large number of the enemies they fought were...bullshit? So many shenanigan type enemies and very few ever felt like real threats.  Some great moments in it and though I kinda call shenanigans on one of the ending story parts, it still ended well.  Looking forward to them hopefully getting to the next story arc.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 06:03:21 am by kamikazekeeg »