Author Topic: Anime/Manga/Etc...  (Read 110529 times)

abe

Re: Anime/Manga/Etc...
« Reply #165 on: July 28, 2015, 11:03:35 pm »
Finished up Sword Art Online II. Overall it was just alright. The first half of the season (the stuff that took place in GGO) was fun to watch, but the rest felt a bit boring and pointless. Dat season ending tho. :'( :'( :'(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

davifus

« Reply #166 on: July 29, 2015, 02:34:00 pm »
Finished up Sword Art Online II. Overall it was just alright. The first half of the season (the stuff that took place in GGO) was fun to watch, but the rest felt a bit boring and pointless. Dat season ending tho. :'( :'( :'(

Best girl Sinon.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

abe

« Reply #167 on: July 29, 2015, 08:00:28 pm »
Soo... today I started the first season of Yuru Yuri and finished it. Super funny enjoyable anime. It's been a while since I've found an anime I liked enough to watch all of in a day. Onto season 2 now. :D I'll be sad when I've watched it all and there's nothing left. :'(

Best girl Silica.

Yep sounds about right.

« Reply #168 on: July 29, 2015, 10:33:03 pm »
Re-watched DBZ: Battle of Gods cause of the new movie coming up next week and I still enjoy it.  It's still like the worst of the movies, more of a goofball "lost" episode for most of it, than a proper movie, but it's entertaining enough, especially with the great finale.  Really can't wait for Resurrection F and for the new TV series to get dubbed.  I'm tempted to watch DBS now, but it's one of those animes I just can't watch subbed. I need that good dub because the characters all sound so much better lol

*EDIT*
Also started Tokyo Ghoul.  Was kept pretty much in the dark with this other than some cosplay, but it's good so far.  Very intense.  I've also come to realize how much I hate censorship.  So frustrating to watch certain scenes when they turn a blinding white or into a dark shadow covering up everything.  Sure, I know what is going on, but it just makes it annoying to watch visually.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:45:24 am by kamikazekeeg »

davifus

« Reply #169 on: July 30, 2015, 06:13:11 pm »
Soo... today I started the first season of Yuru Yuri and finished it. Super funny enjoyable anime. It's been a while since I've found an anime I liked enough to watch all of in a day. Onto season 2 now. :D I'll be sad when I've watched it all and there's nothing left. :'(

Best girl Sinon.

Yep sounds about right.

Yup, FTFY.

abe

« Reply #170 on: July 30, 2015, 11:19:50 pm »

Best girl Silica.

Yep sounds about right.

Yup, FTFY.

Thanks for that.

davifus

« Reply #171 on: July 31, 2015, 10:39:55 am »

Best girl Sinon.

Yep sounds about right.

Yup, FTFY.

Thanks for that.

No problem

abe

« Reply #172 on: July 31, 2015, 09:41:22 pm »
Just finished season two of YuruYuri. I can't wait for the next season to air. :D

« Reply #173 on: August 03, 2015, 06:22:23 am »
Finished Tokyo Ghoul and really loved it.  That Season 2 ending! So many unanswered questions! Apparently it's getting a prequel OVA centering on Arima, who we know little of from the anime, other than he's basically the strongest member of the anti-ghoul force.  Apparently the possibility of season 3 for Tokyo Ghoul is sketchy at the moment from a little I read, but hopefully that isn't true.  I hate when a show gets cut off before its finished and is able to properly tell all of its story.

« Reply #174 on: August 17, 2015, 06:28:20 pm »
finished season 1 of dragonball z

so much more to watch.

abe

« Reply #175 on: August 17, 2015, 07:13:56 pm »
Read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman the other day. It was a short, fun read that ties into the Dragon Ball universe nicely. I'd definitely recommend it to any Dragon Ball/DBZ fans. I decided to pick it up a while ago because I noticed that Jaco was in Resurrection of F, plus I was interested in the Dragon Ball Minus chapter that introduces Goku's mother.

« Reply #176 on: August 17, 2015, 07:40:43 pm »
Read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman the other day. It was a short, fun read that ties into the Dragon Ball universe nicely. I'd definitely recommend it to any Dragon Ball/DBZ fans. I decided to pick it up a while ago because I noticed that Jaco was in Resurrection of F, plus I was interested in the Dragon Ball Minus chapter that introduces Goku's mother.

I'm surprised Jaco didn't show up in the DB series sooner.  He was a highlight of the new movie.

abe

« Reply #177 on: August 17, 2015, 08:47:08 pm »

I'm surprised Jaco didn't show up in the DB series sooner.  He was a highlight of the new movie.

Hopefully the new movie will get a Bluray release soon, I'd like to see it and own a copy.

doafan

« Reply #178 on: August 19, 2015, 08:20:44 pm »
Haven't had much free time left to see the latest episodes of those Anime that am currently following, in fact one of my friends told me that I really need to see Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha guess that I'll see the first episode this week, am still trying to watch the first episode of Monster Musume but since I read first the Manga the animated version is not that attractive, found the following image at Imgur which clearly explains why Rachnera is my favorite character  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

davifus

« Reply #179 on: August 19, 2015, 10:40:33 pm »
Haven't had much free time left to see the latest episodes of those Anime that am currently following, in fact one of my friends told me that I really need to see Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha guess that I'll see the first episode this week, am still trying to watch the first episode of Monster Musume but since I read first the Manga the animated version is not that attractive, found the following image at Imgur which clearly explains why Rachnera is my favorite character  ;D

Cuck Fetish always gets me.