Author Topic: Hyrule Warriors  (Read 5465 times)

koemo1

PRO Supporter

Re: Hyrule Warriors
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2014, 04:55:50 pm »
How about: Super Nintendo Kart - Ages
Its like smash but with karts ^.^
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2014, 08:02:26 pm »
They've come out with the Amiibo information for Hyrule Warriors and right now, since Link is the only one in the launch lineup for the figures, he will give Link in the game either a new weapon or an item, I don't know which it will be, but it's the spinner thing from I think Twilight Princess that you ride on.  All other amiibo's will give either a material, weapon (which are not new weapons), or rupees.  I'm hoping with each release of the Zelda related figures, they unlock a new weapon or item for the character, so Zelda would be next, then probably Sheik, and then Ganondorf.  Toon Link giving something from Wind Waker would be great too lol

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2014, 11:53:00 pm »
The new DLC for the game is out on November 27th and they've announced the new character, who is Twili Midna, the revealed version of Midna from the game.  She looks like she'll be a range magic charater based on one screenshot I saw.  Pretty cool to be able to play as that version of her.  There's also new costumes, weapons, and of course another adventure map.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKmKGDgYTg

bobster

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2014, 02:00:02 pm »
Argh it's taking me so long to do the first adventure map! I can't believe there's more after it lol.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2014, 05:33:46 pm »
Argh it's taking me so long to do the first adventure map! I can't believe there's more after it lol.

It is overkill lol I'm still not finished getting all the weapons from the first map and I only have half the second map done lol

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2014, 05:46:20 pm »

Thats what Mario kart is becoming. Link and Animal Crossing in it now.

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2014, 10:37:08 pm »

Thats what Mario kart is becoming. Link and Animal Crossing in it now.

For the next kart game in like 2 or 3 years, I just want them to straight up make the first Smash Kart game lol All sorts of characters, all sorts of levels, just go for it.  I'd buy that right now if they announced it lol  Thinking about it more, I want them to make this and instead call it Smash Racing and it's basically Diddy Kong Racing with all kinds of characters.  At that point, it is basically competing with Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, which is an awesome racer, but I want to see Nintendo make it.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 10:38:48 pm by kamikazekeeg »

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2014, 04:34:35 pm »
New DLC is out today and it's not bad.  New adventure map of course, amiibo support, new costumes and weapons, and a new character.

Twili Midna is pretty great character though because she is low level, I have to spend time leveling her which is abit annoying, but I like her more than I feel I do regular Midna just in her combo's.  She has a couple similar moves, though designed differently.  Great addition.  The costumes aren't bad for Link which has that silly postman outfit and Zelda gets the other one of the character I forget from Twilight Princess.  I like that they are pure costume changes and not recolors, though I believe the rest of the costume unlocks on the Twilight adventure map are just recolors for others.

The new spinner weapon that you get by using the Link amiibo is abit underwhelming. It's not bad, but it's not a very interesting one.  For a free weapon that came as a bonus for having the Link amiibo, it's alright, just nothing too great.  The dominion rod though is awesome.  In it's normal mode, it's just a wand that has a glowing orb that attacks, but when you hit Y and summon the statue, it becomes a part of the combo, but also spawns in during the normal attacks now and really upping your damage and range.  It almost seems like the little star that Rosalina has in Smash Bros, that's in an extension of you and I like that.

And the new Adventure map is a new adventure map lol More stuff to grind through.

abe

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2015, 11:27:43 am »
So, apparently there's going to be a 3DS version of the game now. Here's the Japanese trailer from Koei Tecmo. No word on a North American release date, but it's very likely that we'll get it not too long after Japan does.

Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2015, 12:53:46 pm »
This is pretty cool.  It'll also have two new characters, which are Tetra and the King of Hyrule in it and will have some sort of compatibility with the Wii U version.  Perhaps you can bring the new characters over to the Wii U game? Man, I sorta want this, but I still have so much left to do in the Wii U version of the game lol

http://www.destructoid.com/hyrule-warriors-coming-to-nintendo-3ds-293682.phtml

doafan

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2015, 01:17:26 pm »
So, apparently there's going to be a 3DS version of the game now. Here's the Japanese trailer from Koei Tecmo. No word on a North American release date, but it's very likely that we'll get it not too long after Japan does.

http://youtu.be/C2L8Cfafrvc

This will be a good choice for those people (where obviously I include myself) that need some excuses for purchase this console, really hope that we can have a decent port in a non so future day, if not a very good alternative of this title cause at least me I'll purchase this title, by the way why the hell does YouTube ask me to login just to see this video, mature content maybe ?  >:(

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2015, 02:05:06 pm »
^ Just a port, or a new game?

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2015, 02:39:01 pm »
^ Just a port, or a new game?

Looks like a port with some new content.  Tetra seems pretty cool doing things in a piratey way with a sword and flintlock combo, with the King of Hyrule being able to transform into the boat from Wind Waker lol

Here's some talk on the trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZKRK0_ya8

And the rumor mill is stirring for the possibility of Linkle showing up as a secret character for this which would be pretty neat lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJPzgQwc6tU
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:45:23 pm by kamikazekeeg »

argyle

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2015, 03:05:37 pm »
I'm interested, it would make a fun portable game. :)  This must mean that HW was pretty successful for Nintendo as well, which is good.

BTW, don't believe anyone's mentioned it yet but they're also saying the 3DS version will unlock the new characters in the Wii U version. :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2015, 03:06:40 pm »
I'm interested, it would make a fun portable game. :)  This must mean that HW was pretty successful for Nintendo as well, which is good.

BTW, don't believe anyone's mentioned it yet but they're also saying the 3DS version will unlock the new characters in the Wii U version. :D

I did bring it up ^^