Author Topic: What's the strangest game you have?  (Read 6189 times)

maximo310

Re: What's the strangest game you have?
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2014, 11:25:38 pm »
Odama.  The best voice controlled feudal Japanese pinball war game I've ever played.
That game is so awesome! I just love how you can control all of the srpg actions with the gamecube mic. I wish they had made more game liked that used the mic's usability rather than just Mario Party and a few other games.

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2014, 02:13:57 am »
As for a game as in game play, its probably Seaman for the dreamcast.  If we are talking about Collectors editions and their contents, it would then have to be Record Of Agarest War: Really Naughty Edition. The boobie mouse pad and half naked anime chick pillow case are as creepy/weird as it gets!

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2014, 03:30:56 am »
Asuka 120% burning fest. It's an all girl fighter for multiple systems, I have it on the Saturn. Really good fighter, strange but good

deadpool7850

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2014, 09:22:12 am »
I'm just a newcomer but for about 3 month's, it had to be Plumber's Don't Wear Ties.
After playing it, I sold it.

deadpool7850

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2014, 09:23:20 am »
I'm just a newcomer but for about 3 month's, it had to be Plumber's Don't Wear Ties.
BTW: How do I show my collection in those boxes?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2014, 09:48:30 am »

Copy this into your profile.  Take out the space after the first bracket before "url" and the bracket before "img"
[ url=http://vgcollect.com/deadpool7850][ img]http://vgcollect.com/sig/deadpool7850.jpg[/img][/url]

Welcome to the party.  Be sure to swing by the intro thread and tell us a little about yourself.

blipcs76

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2014, 10:37:49 am »
I've always said Joust is pretty strange.  Imagine describing it to someone who's never heard of it:

"You're a knight in outer space, riding an ostrich that can fly and you have to knock other knights off their ostriches.  When they die, they poop out eggs.  And a space pterodactyl comes out of lava to bite you sometimes."

Probably Katamari Damacy or Mr. Mosquito.  I used to own JJ & Jeff, which was pretty friggin' weird.

soera

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2014, 10:55:42 am »
Asuka 120% burning fest. It's an all girl fighter for multiple systems.

I cant see a weird aspect to this. I would actually own a game like this on purpose. I love girl characters on almost any game but especially on fighters.

deadpool7850

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2015, 05:18:20 am »

Copy this into your profile.  Take out the space after the first bracket before "url" and the bracket before "img"
[ url=http://vgcollect.com/deadpool7850][ img]http://vgcollect.com/sig/deadpool7850.jpg[/img][/url]
Thanks.
Welcome to the party.  Be sure to swing by the intro thread and tell us a little about yourself.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2015, 08:59:44 pm »
Akiba'strip Undead & Undressed- you fight synthetic Vampires in the Akiba District of Japan and how you defeat them is in a 3D beat-em up style gameplay that messes up their cloths which after messing them up a bit you then remove to expose them to the sun...with Dating sim Elements thrown in

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2015, 10:07:41 pm »
Zombie Nation.
You're a giant, disembodied samurai head flying through a city destroying buildings. All the while you're being attacked by shit like you're Godzilla.

CRAZY!

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2015, 10:51:05 pm »
Probably Project Rub. That's quite a weird one.

stealthrush

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2015, 03:14:17 am »
Hippa Linda aka Stretch Panic aka Freak Out.

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2015, 12:18:08 am »
I'm going to cheat and name more than one. I like weird games. Vaguely spoilery?

D no Shokutaku. Jump into your dad's mind castle and remember that one time Dracula made you kill and eat your own mother. If it takes you more than two hours, you get sucked into your compact mirror and die.

Illbleed. Go to a killer theme park. Leave your friends to die and tear off all your clothes to get the best ending. There's also a level where Woody from Toy Story sets out to save his girlfriend, a talking sex doll marketed to children, from a demonic Sonic the Hedgehog by killing a young boy.

Haunting Ground. Sic an attack dog on a mentally disabled man. Run from a psychotic doll woman who wants to tear out your womb and may or may not have fed you your own mother's remains. Shove a clone of your father off a tower after he tries to impregnate you. Or don't. There's an ending where he succeeds.

Deadly Premonition. Solve a murder mystery with the help of the voice in your head. End the game by killing your girlfriend's womb tree and blowing up a giant transdimensional alien.

And of course...

Drakengard. Team up with a pedophile and a child-killing cannibal to defend the world from giant flying babies. Complete a stage devoted to killing child soldiers. Then die horribly because Taro Yoko hates you and everything you hold dear.

I also have a game with built-in Christmas lights that activate when you put the cartridge in the console, if that counts.
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

patrickpower

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2015, 08:18:46 pm »
Rugrats: Search for Reptar on the PS1 to me in very random.
I personally don't really have any words to explain it.