Author Topic: Weird addition question: Super Mario 64 Pinball  (Read 3784 times)

Weird addition question: Super Mario 64 Pinball
« on: October 03, 2014, 02:53:10 pm »
So, I realized I could add other video-game themed stuff on here, but I have an oddity that I'm not sure where it should go.

It's a Super Mario 64 Pinball game, but it's not a full pinball table--it's in a box about two or three times the size of the box for certain board games.  I wasn't sure if it should be under some swag setting or Pinball, as it is technically a pinball table.  Just really small.

This is what it looks like: 

I don't remember when it was released, only that the GameCube was out and I was working at KB Toys for one of my jobs, and that's where I got it.  It's an okay pinball table, but inexplicably uses random sound effects instead of logical ones, you know, from the games.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 02:55:10 pm by evilnick »

Re: Weird addition question: Super Mario 64 Pinball
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 02:54:04 pm »
Also, has there been any talk of some kind of point system for updating the database, somewhat like MobyGames uses?  Just curious about that.

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 07:23:16 pm »
Swag - Toys/Novelties

The site does keep track of your edits. You earn little badges every so often.

foxhack

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 08:17:06 pm »
Also, has there been any talk of some kind of point system for updating the database, somewhat like MobyGames uses?  Just curious about that.

This goes in Swag / Toys and novelties like badatchaos already said.

And there's no plans for a points system. We had badges when fulfilling certain requirements (X amount of edits, X amount of games) and we had other features planned, but those went in the backburner a while back due to the redesign.

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 01:37:21 pm »
Odd, I would have thought it would go in the "hardware" section with the Atomic Arcade Pinball by Tomy, which this is essentially a version of.

http://vgcollect.com/item/36621

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 09:53:28 am »
Odd, I would have thought it would go in the "hardware" section with the Atomic Arcade Pinball by Tomy, which this is essentially a version of.

http://vgcollect.com/item/36621

Maybe that one needs to be edited.  I wouldn't have considered it to be "hardware," since that what I consider consoles to be.

To the other guys, thanks for the tip and info.  I will probably add it shortly.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 06:24:16 am »
Swag - Toys/Novelties

The site does keep track of your edits. You earn little badges every so often.
Can you see those badges?
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

foxhack

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 07:36:16 am »
The badges don't work at this time.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 08:43:11 am »