Author Topic: Selling most of my collection. Some rare finds spanning multiple genres.  (Read 2501 times)

EDIT: Please note I've updated my asking prices based on feedback and review.

Hello fellow collectors. I've decided to get out of the game, plus I'm moving, so I'm looking to sell most of my video game collection. I know I'm probably breaking a guideline because I'm not an active member of the community, but a friend of mine is and she suggested that I post a list here. Plus I would really like to give members of the vgcollect community a shot because I consider myself, up to this point, a collector.

Here is a link to the google doc I'm using to track the games and my asking price, though everything is negotiable. I'm also including pictures in this post. Please feel free to PM me if you're interested in any items.

Also, due to the sheer size of the collection, I haven't had a chance to sort through everything yet and include pictures for everything. However, the list is definitive in terms of the items I've sorted. I try to upload more pictures asap, with priority given to those items for which I receive an inquiry.

Thanks for looking.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gd12i42T31WrhUwoeTtZJDwHX0u5Hyshhz0pfy-bps4/edit?usp=sharing

« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 06:23:53 pm by chaoticmagus »

desocietas

Just wanted to vouch for chaoticmagus - he's a good friend that I've known IRL for 10 years+.  He's honest and loves games as much as I do - hopefully some of these items can go to good homes! (Don't worry; I'm "adopting" as many as I can afford to  8).)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

How do I go about buying from you? Interested in the freeloader.

foxhack

Hello fellow collectors. I've decided to get out of the game, plus I'm moving, so I'm looking to sell most of my video game collection. I know I'm probably breaking a guideline because I'm not an active member of the community, but a friend of mine is and she suggested that I post a list here. Plus I would really like to give members of the vgcollect community a shot because I consider myself, up to this point, a collector.

That's easy to fix. Give me a 50% off discount on everything. 8)

If deso can vouch for you then it's okay.

flatscreenninja

Dayum only if they were PAL versions  :-[ I would like to buy them all. But none of my systems can play them with out modding or "Free Loader"

How do I go about buying from you? Interested in the freeloader.

Does Paypal work for you?

Just wanted to vouch for chaoticmagus - he's a good friend that I've known IRL for 10 years+.  He's honest and loves games as much as I do - hopefully some of these items can go to good homes! (Don't worry; I'm "adopting" as many as I can afford to  8).)

Thanks Deso!

desocietas

That's easy to fix. Give me a 50% off discount on everything. 8)

If deso can vouch for you then it's okay.

Thanks, Foxhack!  ;D

Thanks Deso!

No problem, man; wish I could afford to take them all off your hands!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

dashv

PRO Supporter

Did Ehrgeiz have a US release?

Did Ehrgeiz have a US release?

It did, but this is the Japanese version. The  rear casing is for a random music CD, which is why it's so cheap. Just the game and manual.

Added new pics, but I haven't added most of these to the google doc yet. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Also, please note that based on feedback and review, I've updated the prices for the games on the list. Sorry if my initial asking prices were a bit high.

davifus

There is couple things I want but November is coming up soon and its the taxing month for my wallet...
I'll most likely have to drop something from my preorder to get something...

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

There is couple things I want but November is coming up soon and its the taxing month for my wallet...
I'll most likely have to drop something from my preorder to get something...

Just let me know what you want and we could always work something out.

soera

Im interested in some of that PS1 stuff (Einhander, Vagrant story, Qube, Valkyrie, Ogre, and Grandia) and the PS1 sound tracks (Chrono, Mana, Final fantasy) + that Chrono Cross clock.