Author Topic: Few Suggestions (Location Field, "Lots")  (Read 544 times)

tafk

PRO Supporter

Few Suggestions (Location Field, "Lots")
« on: October 15, 2014, 10:21:34 am »
Hey VGCollect team,

Would it be possible to have a location field when inserting a game to your collection? I have currently been using the notes field to store where I bought all of my games from but I would love to have an area to input where I bought a game from as well as a separate notes field. Might just be my preference but I'm just wondering if that's possible?

Also is there any way to add items to our collections in "lots"? I find that adding each item individually is cool and all but when looking at my feed and seeing just chunks of games from each person I'm following pop up I just think it would be cooler to see "Tafk added 53 items to his collection (click to view details)" or something like that.

Just tossing out my suggestions and seeing if anyone else is feeling the same way.

tafk

PRO Supporter

Re: Few Suggestions (Location Field, "Lots")
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 10:17:17 am »
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Few Suggestions (Location Field, "Lots")
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 11:42:02 am »
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

IMO, since the "Notes" field can already fill this need/purpose + considering all of the more essential work, fixes, additions, features, etc that Matt's already constantly working on...I really don't see this happening.

Just my 2 cents = not a bad idea but...far from a necessity.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"