Author Topic: Bestbuy Gamers Club Unlocked $30  (Read 1011 times)

Bestbuy Gamers Club Unlocked $30
« on: October 26, 2014, 06:55:27 pm »
BestBuy has its Gamers Club Unlocked on sale this week for $30 with the purchase of a new game $39.99 and up.

Great deal if you like to buy new. You get 20% off ALL new games, even if they're on sale. Membership is good for two years.

argyle

Re: Bestbuy Gamers Club Unlocked $30
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 05:05:56 pm »
I was just coming here to post about this very thing. I've been in the GCU all year and it pretty much guarantees I buy all my games from BB. For new releases, you're talking $48+tax vs the normal $60+tax. But it doesn't just work on new releases, as mentioned it will work on any new games even those on sale. And yes, that includes the upcoming Black Friday sale. If you buy new games at all this is a no-brainer. You will easily make your $30 back (and then some!) over the course of 2 years.

Heck, I think I'm gonna pickup Lords of the Fallen & go ahead and add 2 more years to my membership at that price.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 11:14:46 pm »
I was just coming here to post about this very thing. I've been in the GCU all year and it pretty much guarantees I buy all my games from BB. For new releases, you're talking $48+tax vs the normal $60+tax. But it doesn't just work on new releases, as mentioned it will work on any new games even those on sale. And yes, that includes the upcoming Black Friday sale. If you buy new games at all this is a no-brainer. You will easily make your $30 back (and then some!) over the course of 2 years.

Heck, I think I'm gonna pickup Lords of the Fallen & go ahead and add 2 more years to my membership at that price.

Picked up Lords of the Fallen and renewed too. I'm trying to like this game. The camera angles are really bugging me. Hope I can adjust to it.

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 02:23:59 pm »
Thanks for the heads up on this deal. I picked it up with Last of Us remastered. I got this to try to save me money... but now I think its going to make me spend more lol

argyle

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2014, 10:46:58 am »
The deal was extended through this week, so anyone who didn't get in on it last week still has through Sat. to do it.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis