Author Topic: Who's Ready for Persona Q? :3  (Read 772 times)

Who's Ready for Persona Q? :3
« on: November 25, 2014, 02:43:09 am »
By way of a blessing, I was able to get my copy off of Amazon yesterday, and am very thankful to have the chance to do so. ^.^

So I just thought I'd strike up a thread and see who all is getting in on the action today! I just recently tried out the demo for the combat system which PQ is based upon (Etrian Odyssey IV, or however you spell that xP  ), and that was relatively fun I suppose, so I look forward to trying out this one. ^.^ Not sure if the style is to my taste, exactly, but I suppose that's what Persona V is for lol. x'D I'm glad they added in some 3-D models for your actual characters during the combat process. I guess I'm just spoiled by modern gaming, but I prefer having those. xP

I got the Wildcards Special Edition, but actually, I may not even open it, and may just buy a vanilla copy of the game later. xD I still haven't even played P4... I should really do that first... as soon as I finish this last month in P3P. >.<;

argyle

Re: Who's Ready for Persona Q? :3
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 08:56:14 am »
By way of a blessing, I was able to get my copy off of Amazon yesterday, and am very thankful to have the chance to do so. ^.^

So I just thought I'd strike up a thread and see who all is getting in on the action today! I just recently tried out the demo for the combat system which PQ is based upon (Etrian Odyssey IV, or however you spell that xP  ), and that was relatively fun I suppose, so I look forward to trying out this one. ^.^ Not sure if the style is to my taste, exactly, but I suppose that's what Persona V is for lol. x'D I'm glad they added in some 3-D models for your actual characters during the combat process. I guess I'm just spoiled by modern gaming, but I prefer having those. xP

I got the Wildcards Special Edition, but actually, I may not even open it, and may just buy a vanilla copy of the game later. xD I still haven't even played P4... I should really do that first... as soon as I finish this last month in P3P. >.<;

My wife is - she played through P4G this summer & loved it. She's now the only one of the two of us to have finished a Persona game. :P  Our copy should be here today, we got the SE as well. Got in on a price mistake at BB and only ended up paying a little over $40 for it. :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 01:17:21 pm »

My wife is - she played through P4G this summer & loved it. She's now the only one of the two of us to have finished a Persona game. :P  Our copy should be here today, we got the SE as well. Got in on a price mistake at BB and only ended up paying a little over $40 for it. :D

Lol, that makes me feel a little better, then. xD Glad I'm not the only one having trouble doing so. 0.o;

Wow, really?? o.o;; What an excellent deal! Have fun with your copy! ^.^

davifus

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 02:04:26 pm »
Aim to pick up my Preorder after work.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)