Author Topic: Legend of Zelda Wii U Gameplay Trailer  (Read 3325 times)

koemo1

PRO Supporter

Re: Legend of Zelda Wii U Gameplay Trailer
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2014, 10:20:15 am »
I hope they add some more colourfull plant-life to the game, was a lil bit too green ;D
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

abe

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2014, 10:36:09 am »
Looks like I've got another reason to want a WiiU now, as if there weren't enough already. :P
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2014, 08:41:45 pm »

Admit it this is everyone's reaction to the footage and just the shear mention of the new Starfox

bobster

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2014, 10:15:51 am »
Man this whole thread is full of win. Zelda looks great, Starfox being out before Zelda is awesome news, and Mario Maker keeps hyping me up.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2014, 01:18:46 am »
GameXplain did a pretty in depth bit of digging into basically every detail of the new gameplay video to try and better analyze and guess at what the future of this game might actually become.  There were things I didn't even notice till it was pointed out here.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2015, 08:11:56 pm »
So it looks as if a Zelda on the Wii U is now confirmed. It's not getting pushed back for a Nintendo NX release.

Metroid, on the other hand, doesn't sound as promising for the Wii U, unfortunately.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/zelda-wii-u-ready-release-when-it-can-deliver-and-metroid-wii-u-game-developers-says-460873

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2015, 10:06:33 pm »
So it looks as if a Zelda on the Wii U is now confirmed. It's not getting pushed back for a Nintendo NX release.

Metroid, on the other hand, doesn't sound as promising for the Wii U, unfortunately.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/zelda-wii-u-ready-release-when-it-can-deliver-and-metroid-wii-u-game-developers-says-460873

I knew they weren't gonna drop it for the Wii U, mostly cause it would make the Wii U one of the only consoles that didn't get a new Zelda and they wouldn't want to screw over those who are invested into the Wii U.  I could see them maybe doing an upgraded version for when the NX releases, which I assume is in 2017, like a delayed Twilight Princess type of deal, but we'll see.