Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 513832 times)

madmax

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2012, 02:27:15 am »
Just started Assassin's Creed II: Revelations today. Story got messed up pretty quickly. I'm excited to see how the Saga concludes.

tpugmire

« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2012, 09:07:19 am »
I finished Lego Star Wars 3 with 100% yesterday, so I'm starting Lego Batman today. 
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

blipcs76

« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2012, 09:36:30 am »
I've been playing Zelda Skyward Sword and me and my wife have been playing the Lego games.  We finished up Batman recently and are now playing Lego Pirates of the Caribbean.

« Reply #123 on: March 27, 2012, 12:35:22 pm »
Just finished ME3. I'm revisiting ME 1, playing Tactics Ogre for PS1 and Pinball FX with friends. 
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk - have at you!

scott

« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2012, 04:58:00 pm »
The latest Pokemon giveaway from Nintendo gave me the itch to play some more Pokemon. Back to work on completing the National Pokedex!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2012, 11:25:10 pm »
Kid Icarus: Uprising at the moment. For me, it really brought some enjoyment back into the 3DS. I'm about half way through, but I've got myself hooked on random Light vs Dark battles.
Nintendo collector/creator and aspiring mother. ✿

jcalder8

« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2012, 11:30:37 pm »
I played a little bit of Final Fantasy III tonight. I did not play for very long but at least I have started it now.

jcalder8

« Reply #127 on: April 01, 2012, 10:36:26 am »
Finally putting some time in with Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. I have forgotten so much about this game that it feels like I've never played it before.

« Reply #128 on: April 03, 2012, 01:06:38 am »
Playing good amounts of  Birds of Steel for 360.  I pulled my Ace Combat flight stick/throttle out of the closet and have been putting it to some good use

scott

« Reply #129 on: April 03, 2012, 08:50:59 am »
Been playing a ton of Pokemon Black and HeartGold working on completing the National Pokedex before Black and White 2 come out. Also I started up Super Mario 3D Land and its awesome! Almost feels like Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario 64 merged together, with only the good parts left in.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

psydswipe

« Reply #130 on: April 03, 2012, 11:51:36 am »
I played through the original Max Payne again over the weekend. I doubt the story will relate much to the upcoming game but I'll probably go through part two again this week.

« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2012, 12:29:44 pm »
I just got Afrika http://www.amazon.com/Afrika-Playstation-3/dp/B000ZKDOUI in the mail yesterday. Now one of my hobbies is photography and this game is nothing but getting missions from your computer and trying to take the right photograph. If you gointo the game expecting anything more than being in Africa taking pictures you will be dissapointed. I played it for about 2 hours last night and its just a nice relaxing game. It is worth the $20 if your into photography at all.
"My life is a chip in your pile. Ante up."
     Setzer  FFVI

jcalder8

« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2012, 02:39:21 pm »
@ronalopolis, Afrika has been on my radar since it was released but I don't like spending more than 10 on a game so I keep waiting to find a used copy for cheap. After what you have said though I might have to bite on it.

amauriel

« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2012, 04:47:49 pm »
I can not say anything about Afrika as I saw Ronalopolis play up until he took a picture of a giraffe drinking from an oasis and then I promptly fell asleep on it. (Maybe 20 minutes in?) I fell asleep PLAYING Endless Ocean every time I tried as well so those nature games just relax me, I guess.

I actually took a short break from gaming to read the Bioshock: Rapture book and the Hunger Games trilogy, but last night I put a few hours into Recettear. I forgot how engaging that game was. Also finally got Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns 3D and have put a bit of time into it, although not as much as I would like.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

atariboy

« Reply #134 on: July 01, 2012, 05:50:16 pm »
I bought Afrika about a month or so ago and now that I have finished James Noir's Hollywood Crimes on the 3DS I will probably check Afrika out, I am also on last case of LA Noir no should have plenty of time to try out Afrika.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw