Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 505140 times)

scott

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #795 on: November 23, 2013, 03:30:52 pm »
Man I loved that series tho. But then again, I'm a huge nerd for Three Kingdoms China.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #796 on: November 23, 2013, 08:01:00 pm »
Super Marrio 3D World- I don't think I've enjoyed a Mario game this much in a while
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 08:02:38 pm by redblaze57 »

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #797 on: November 24, 2013, 12:54:33 am »
Man I loved that series tho. But then again, I'm a huge nerd for Three Kingdoms China.

Yes!  Fellow "Warriors" nerds....

« Reply #798 on: November 25, 2013, 02:42:59 pm »
Tried out two new iOS games today - Cave's Donpacchin and Level 5's Wonder Flick (prologue, the full game's not out yet) - Cave are putting in minimal effort while Level 5 have made something a bit special :)

(Wrote a little post about both on my blog if you fancy a look)

Have a few Wonder Flick screenshots to drool over -

mark1982

« Reply #799 on: November 28, 2013, 04:08:34 am »
Back to Ni No Kuni again, stopped for a while after Batman: Arkham Origins came out. Still loving this game, full of charm and about halfway through now.

l    l 

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #800 on: November 28, 2013, 12:06:01 pm »
Starting up The Guided Fate Paradox (a NIS America, PS3 "Rogue-like") RPG/dungeon-crawler; for those of you unfamiliar with it  8)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #801 on: November 28, 2013, 12:41:16 pm »
Jealous! I love a good roguelike :D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #802 on: November 28, 2013, 01:57:56 pm »
Jealous! I love a good roguelike :D

Hahahaha!

Me too...this will be my 1st one in quite a long while, too.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #803 on: November 29, 2013, 03:54:31 pm »
I find myself somehow juggling several games, all at various stages of completion:

Infamous - Just got to The Warrens and I'm steadily tearing though side missions. I'm kind of suprised at how much fun I'm having with this one!

Gravity Rush - Picked it up again after a few months off. Like Infamous, I'm mostly hitting sidequests.

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - Funfunfun, and really great as a pick-up-and-play-whenever sort of thing. Plays much better / kb + mouse than with a controller.

Dead or Alive 5 + Mortal Kombat - I've put plenty of time into both already, but my roommate and I spent several hours playing vs. matches on Wednesday night. Roughly around 90 matches total between the two, and I won around 80 :p

I'd started Twilight Princess and Armored Core V, just to check them out, but will probably wait to put any serious time in. Impressions so far are that TP starts out boring as hell, and ACV is totally awesome, but I wish it were a bit less dark brown/dark grey/black everywhere sometimes, as it gets tough to see what's going on.

scott

« Reply #804 on: November 29, 2013, 04:45:05 pm »
Lot and lots of Resogun. It's pretty much the only game I've put any time into lately. Broke 50 million points on Veteran and as of last night I was sitting at 135th place on the leader board. I'm slowly inching my way up that ladder!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

pacpix

« Reply #805 on: November 29, 2013, 06:14:16 pm »
I'd started Twilight Princess and Armored Core V, just to check them out, but will probably wait to put any serious time in. Impressions so far are that TP starts out boring as hell, and ACV is totally awesome, but I wish it were a bit less dark brown/dark grey/black everywhere sometimes, as it gets tough to see what's going on.

Yeah the starting of Twilight Princess was almost as boring as Skyward Sword.  Stick with it though, its a great game and one of my favorite Zelda games.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #806 on: November 30, 2013, 05:32:52 pm »
I'm glad I'd looked at walkthroughs of Twilight Princess before starting it, otherwise I'd probably be pretty bummed. Kinda makes me miss how Link to the Past would just kinda drop you in, full speed ahead, go save the princess, no BS! :D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #807 on: November 30, 2013, 07:22:20 pm »
Revisited Borderlands 2 today. Holy Shit this game is tough if you're out of practice. I continued my game somewhere in the pirate DLC. Damn it's tough. I'm thinking about throwing one if the Call of Duty games in. I have a FPS itch to scratch.

foxhack

« Reply #808 on: December 04, 2013, 07:39:57 pm »
Snatcher (Sega CD)

You might recall that I picked up this game a few weeks ago. Well I decided to sell it, but I'm gonna play through it -before- doing so. I just got started (I had to dig up my Genesis hookup cables).

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #809 on: December 04, 2013, 08:08:23 pm »
I tried to play through Wind Waker again. I got further than I did the last time. But I just can't seem to get into 3D Zeldas, no matter how hard I try. I've done the same thing with Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time. Yet I absolutely ADORE the 2D Zelda entries.