Author Topic: January 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 29549 times)

spac316

Re: January 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2015, 04:41:19 am »
I'm pretty sure that Clu Clu Land is only a 5 screw.  I'm not 100% on that though.
Yeah, you could be right. I didn't see a "3 screw" version in the database. Eh, oh well.

Anyway, I just downloaded Another World(aka, Out of this World) 20th Anniversary for XBox One. It was on sale for $4.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:40:16 pm by spac316 »

argyle

« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2015, 09:05:31 am »
Nice group of games, especially Cave Story 3D!

Yep, I'm jealous of that complete CS3D myself. ;)

I traded in some duplicates to GS yesterday - they were old cheap games, not worth the hassle for the extra buck or so I'd make off of ebay. Picked up a complete & minty copy of Sid Meier's Pirates! for the Wii while I was there. :D

That Watchmen: The End Is Night in my sig isn't new, but I just discovered last night I had never listed it. Since it's the movie and the game I typically keep it with my movies, and I was rearranging them last night. So one more on the PS3 side than I previously thought.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

kevininja

« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2015, 02:10:48 pm »
Got these 3:
Resident Evil: Revelations [AU](3DS)
Rayman 3 HD [EU](PS3)               
Beyond Good & Evil HD [EU](PS3)

devancowan

« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2015, 03:11:45 pm »
So heres a funny story. I was at my local ebgames with my younger brother and picked up Ocarina of Time for the 3ds while he pre ordered the new 3ds. As I was looking around I seen Cave Story 3D with the reflective slip cover. I remember hearing it was rare, but for some reason I doubted myself and thought that was for the DS and not the 3DS. So I didn't get it. I text abe and he told me it was rare and I should get it! At this point I was already home. I rushed back and picked it up hoping no one else got it! Sure enough it was still there.
Spent 39.99 on Ocarina of Time (Sealed)
And a HUGE 22.99 for Cave Story 3D.
     -Today was a good day  :D

abe

« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2015, 03:54:20 pm »
Nice find Devan. ;)

Mail day! It seems like all of the mail I've been waiting for over the past month arrived today. Today I got a Super Famicom controller, Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest (SNES), Star Soldier (NES) and a Japanese Super Game Boy. Unfortunately, I've just noticed that the start button on the SFC controller isn't working, and there's a small cut in the side of the wire for the controller. :-\ The damaged part of the wire wasn't showing in the pictures for its eBay listing either. >:(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2015, 04:02:58 pm »
^ Star Soldier on NES was my first shoot-em up game. I got it with my first NES as a kid with a few other games. It instilled a love of shoot-em ups for me that I have to this day.

davifus

« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2015, 04:20:52 pm »
Gamestop 3 for $10 PICK UP
- Sniper Ghost Warrior
- Mass Effect 2
- Mass Effect 3
- Assassin's Creed Revelation
- Ratchet & Clank All 4 one
- Resistance 3
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow
- Infamous 2
- Metal Gear solid 4
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

abe

« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2015, 04:21:15 pm »
^ Star Soldier on NES was my first shoot-em up game. I got it with my first NES as a kid with a few other games. It instilled a love of shoot-em ups for me that I have to this day.

I've been on a shmup binge lately that started when I picked up the NES Classics version of Xevious on the GBA over the summer. It's nice that a lot of the shmups on the NES are still pretty cheap.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2015, 07:20:57 pm »
I bought the 6 in 1 MegaDrive game with Sonic, Streets of Rage, Columns, Revenge of Shinobi etc for a couple of quid. It was one of the first games I bought as a kid when I was collecting so I wanted to get it back.

argyle

« Reply #159 on: January 29, 2015, 12:06:28 am »
Gamestop 3 for $10 PICK UP
- Sniper Ghost Warrior
- Mass Effect 2
- Mass Effect 3
- Assassin's Creed Revelation
- Ratchet & Clank All 4 one
- Resistance 3
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow
- Infamous 2
- Metal Gear solid 4

I hit this sale today too - grabbed Crysis 2, inFamous 2 & Aliens: Colonial Marines (yeah, yeah...just got it to complete my set, I got the CE last year for about $10 for the statue but traded in the game at the time because it still had a little value ;) ).

If I can find a inFamous 1 local - complete, non-gh & in good condition - I may grab 3 more.

Oh, I also picked up the Bowser Amiibo today at the same stop - guy who works there is a friend of mine & asked if I wanted him. Twisted my arm. ;)
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

argyle

« Reply #160 on: January 29, 2015, 01:47:21 pm »
Another post, but I'm very happy about this find. :) Just picked up a complete Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon at the GS close to my office. Almost stayed in for lunch, too. :P

kashell

« Reply #161 on: January 29, 2015, 03:40:18 pm »
I picked up Muramasa yesterday for my Vita. I haven't tried it yet. I'm saving it for a couple of trips I'll be going on next month. I can't wait!

karyann

« Reply #162 on: January 29, 2015, 06:07:10 pm »
I picked up Muramasa yesterday for my Vita. I haven't tried it yet. I'm saving it for a couple of trips I'll be going on next month. I can't wait!

Ooooh, please do tell how you like it when you try it! I have the collector's edition minus the game, that I'm going to get eventually. Since your game tastes seem to align pretty well with mine, I'd love your input on this :P

argyle

« Reply #163 on: January 29, 2015, 06:13:11 pm »

Ooooh, please do tell how you like it when you try it! I have the collector's edition minus the game, that I'm going to get eventually. Since your game tastes seem to align pretty well with mine, I'd love your input on this :P

For what it's worth, I loved it - thought it made a great handheld game too. Collected all swords in both storylines & saw the true ending before I could finally put it down, and I still wanted to play more. :) If you've played Odin Sphere, think that but with more of a focus on action.

spac316

« Reply #164 on: January 29, 2015, 07:41:40 pm »
Just bought Fortune Street for Wii and Spirit Camera:Cursed Memoir for 3DS.