Author Topic: January 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 28959 times)

soera

Re: January 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #180 on: February 01, 2015, 09:29:18 am »
Wife bought me Hyrule warriors for Valentine's day. Also woke up early and scored Rosalina and Sheik Amiibo. Line wasnt very long (4 people) but were only 4 of each figure so if I didnt go, I wouldnt have gotten one.

argyle

« Reply #181 on: February 01, 2015, 09:57:30 am »
Also got a few cheap DS games I had been looking for: Geometry Wars: Galaxies, A Witch's Tale & Space Invaders Extreme.

Nice, I've been after a copy of that for a while. I have the 2nd one but it's been confusingly difficult to find the first. I've been to every game store in my area including 3 EB Games and nary a copy.

Lol, was the exact same for me - had the second one but couldn't find the first anywhere.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

jcalder8

« Reply #182 on: February 01, 2015, 11:10:58 am »
Wife bought me Hyrule warriors for Valentine's day. Also woke up early and scored Rosalina and Sheik Amiibo. Line wasnt very long (4 people) but were only 4 of each figure so if I didnt go, I wouldnt have gotten one.
Nice! That Rosalina does look pretty sweet.

spac316

« Reply #183 on: February 01, 2015, 01:54:52 pm »
I know it's February now but I got Captain Toad Treasure Tracker for Wii U yesterday on the 31st!
So that'll end a big month of game spending!