Author Topic: January 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 29548 times)

gf78

Re: January 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #165 on: January 30, 2015, 09:21:32 am »
I scored big-time in the last couple of days!

PSP
Fat Princess Fistful of Cake:  complete/like new
God of War Ghost of Sparta:  complete/great condition
Patapon 1, 2 and 3:  1 complete/mint, 2 and 3 sealed
LocoRoco 1 and 2:  sealed
Jean D'Arc:  complete/like new
ATV Offroad Fury Blazin' Trails:  complete/great condition

PlayStation 3
Eye of Judgment:  completed/great condition (I have the Eye, cloth map, playing cards & packaging already, so now it's complete!)

PlayStation 4
Dying Light

PlayStation 1
Final Fantasy VII black label:  complete/near mint condition
Final Fantasy VIII black label:  complete/near mint condition
Final Fantasy IX black label:  complete/near mint condition
Final Fantasy Origins black label:  complete/near mint condition
Final Fantasy Anthology black label:  complete/near mint condition
Final Fantasy Chronicles black label:  complete/near mint condition
Final Fantasy Tactics black label:  complete/near mint condition

Not a bad haul! 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

spac316

« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2015, 09:45:10 pm »
Downloaded 3D After burner II for 3DS.

davifus

« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2015, 09:51:15 pm »
HDN ReB 2 LE came in. Still waiting for my Tales of Zes. controller to come in.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

abe

« Reply #168 on: January 30, 2015, 10:08:48 pm »

How's that HDN Re;Birth2 LE? Do you think it's worth getting at some point even if I already have the standard edition? I hesitated on buying the LE for Re;Birth2 since I don't have the LE for Re;Birth1 and they're probably horribly overpriced on eBay by now. For some silly reason, I just wouldn't be happy without having the limited editions for both Re;Birth1 and 2 (and inevitably 3 when it gets released).
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

davifus

« Reply #169 on: January 30, 2015, 10:28:13 pm »

How's that HDN Re;Birth2 LE? Do you think it's worth getting at some point even if I already have the standard edition? I hesitated on buying the LE for Re;Birth2 since I don't have the LE for Re;Birth1 and they're probably horribly overpriced on eBay by now. For some silly reason, I just wouldn't be happy without having the limited editions for both Re;Birth1 and 2 (and inevitably 3 when it gets released).

I gave up on Re;Birth 1 LE.

Its sort of worth it for the price of $57.99 atm, though it might be a stretch for some people, but later on when it doubles or increases a certain amount... uhh then its really up to preference at that point.
- LE box
- 2015 Calender
- Music CD

« Reply #170 on: January 30, 2015, 11:41:53 pm »
A very interesting day of hunting. Grabbed all of these for $5, with the exception of Grind Stormer which was actually free! The reason why is because a game store I go to occasionally could not get it to work so I asked if I could have it since they were going to throw it away. I've cleaned the crap out of the contacts, but it still won't boot. I plan on testing the contact voltage out and possibly changing out the capacitor to see if that does the trick. I guess these Genesis Tengen carts are notorious for failing.

maximo310

« Reply #171 on: January 31, 2015, 03:23:25 am »
Got a bunch of stuff thanks to cheap gs deals:
Pilotwings Resort+ Dream Trigger 3d for the bros b-day
Qubed
Attack of the movies 3d
Medieval games
Flingsmash
Prince of Persia Rival Swords
For gamestops 3 for $10 ps3 games
Infamous, Uncharted 2, and Modnation Racers
Also managed to get a free Powerup Rewards Pro card thanks to survey points that I can convert to gs directly. So that should defenitely help in the next year or so.

argyle

« Reply #172 on: January 31, 2015, 06:18:52 am »

Its sort of worth it for the price of $57.99 atm, though it might be a stretch for some people, but later on when it doubles or increases a certain amount... uhh then its really up to preference at that point.
- LE box
- 2015 Calender
- Music CD

I'm still hoping the rumored PS4 compilation port of these games happens & that gets ported over here...
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

abe

« Reply #173 on: January 31, 2015, 08:50:16 am »

- LE box
- 2015 Calender
- Music CD

Hmmm... I might pass on it then.

- LE box
- 2015 Calender
- Music CD

I'm still hoping the rumored PS4 compilation port of these games happens & that gets ported over here...

Me too. I think it's pretty likely that we'll get it, since Idea Factory International has done a good job of getting them all over here.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #174 on: January 31, 2015, 02:54:10 pm »
Ok with today being the last day of the month, thought I'd just post everything from January in one post, even if I may have previously mentioned some of it:

Tandy Coco 2 64K - $60 shipped, about market price. I love these computers
PS2 Slim with controller and hookups - free from a collector buddy
Lucasarts Archive Volume 3 - free from same buddy. Missing Afterlife and Full Throttle and has two copies of Dark Forces but still great to get some of these
Atari 8-bit computer power supply - $1.99 at a local thrift sitting with all the cell phone chargers
PS1 Street Fighter Alpha Warrior Dreams CIB Longbox - $3.99 at Value Village
PS2 Star Wars Starfighter CIB - $1.99
Gamecube Worms Blast CIB - $9.99
Wii Party CIB - $10
Genesis NHL 97 CIB - $4 (hoping to find 98 but that one seems rare and pricey for a sports game)
Astro Blaster Atari 7800 homebrew with instructions from Atariage - $30
Demolition Derby Tandy Coco - $5
Bumper Bash Atari 2600 - $25 and a spare GBA SP in a cash/trade deal with a local collector. This is my second copy. My other one has a broken dust cover
GBA Iridion II - $6
GB Solar Striker - $1.99
GB Blades of Steel - $4
GB Super RC Pro AM - $3
Pac-Man "Old School" T-shirt - gift from my wife :)

« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 03:00:26 pm by atarileaf »

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2015, 05:26:54 pm »
Cool t-shirt!

numing

« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2015, 06:00:55 pm »
That is a nice shirt~
I picked up Atelier Rorona Plus for the PS3 a couple days ago. Wasn't planning on buying a game this month, but seeing it going for £10 I couldn't leave it there :<

davifus

« Reply #177 on: February 01, 2015, 02:21:52 am »
Impulse Purchase of Short Peace : Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day. The cheapest I have seen it, $19.07 with shipping & new.

argyle

« Reply #178 on: February 01, 2015, 07:54:48 am »
Swung by the local retro game store last night and someone had just traded in an absolute *mint* copy of Tatsonoko vs. Capcom. So I grabbed that plus two bad-but-I-wanted-them-anyway games, Duke Nukem Forever & Haze. :P Then swung by GS & used a $10 coupon to pickup Rune Factory for the PS3 - so that's another RPG down. Also got a few cheap DS games I had been looking for: Geometry Wars: Galaxies, A Witch's Tale & Space Invaders Extreme.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #179 on: February 01, 2015, 08:38:23 am »
Also got a few cheap DS games I had been looking for: Geometry Wars: Galaxies, A Witch's Tale & Space Invaders Extreme.

Nice, I've been after a copy of that for a while. I have the 2nd one but it's been confusingly difficult to find the first. I've been to every game store in my area including 3 EB Games and nary a copy.