Author Topic: Disney Infinity Power Discs  (Read 1920 times)

Disney Infinity Power Discs
« on: January 16, 2015, 12:36:51 am »
I noticed that all of the Disney Inifinity Figures have been moved to the new category Interactive Figures .. But the Power Discs have not been moved there... They are still in the Hardware --- Accessory section..

Could someone please move them to the Interactive section?

I also was wondering if I started renaming the Skylanders and put them in as Skylander and then Skylanders name would it be rejected or the proper way of listing them?

Thanks again :P

soera

Re: Disney Infinity Power Discs
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 12:40:16 am »
The disks need to be removed from the system all together. They are pack ins with the Infinity characters and are not sold on their own.

As far as the Skylanders go, thats my area and I have just finished (count : hours of work) updating every photo and moving them all over. Please do not try sending in any edits on them as I will reject them.

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 02:42:46 am »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

tpugmire

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 12:21:40 pm »
Yeah I've seen the discs available by themselves. I vote they stay.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

soera

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 12:23:03 pm »
I will move them then.

soera

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 01:22:19 pm »
Its done. All skylander/infinity/amiibo characters and their related items have been moved to the interactive figure section.

tpugmire

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2015, 03:11:26 pm »
Excellent work, my friend.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 10:58:50 pm »
The disks need to be removed from the system all together. They are pack ins with the Infinity characters and are not sold on their own.

As far as the Skylanders go, thats my area and I have just finished (count : hours of work) updating every photo and moving them all over. Please do not try sending in any edits on them as I will reject them.

Sorry for the late response .. Thanks for saving the power discs I put them on here ... And I just thought it would help to have the Skylander game name first then the Skylander name itself listed...

karyann

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2015, 09:33:38 am »
Pokémon Rumble U NFC figure are for Wii U only, but they are interactive figures. Should they be changed from Wii U Accessory to Interactive figures?

I already submitted one edit before thinking about the Wii U exclusivity, so I'll wait for the OK to continue if needed.

soera

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2015, 12:41:58 pm »
Link the item on this thread. Ill move it if it needs it.

karyann

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2015, 04:50:03 pm »
Link the item on this thread. Ill move it if it needs it.

Everything should be in this search:
http://vgcollect.com/search/rumble+u+nfc

soera

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2015, 07:32:42 pm »
All right, moved them all over. Ive never heard/seen those things before but they definitely fit in the interactive figure category.

karyann

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2015, 08:22:38 pm »
Awesome, thank you!   :) They actually work only with Pokémon Rumble U, which is an e-shop-only title. But they look so cool too!